VMPS supertower available

Linkwitzfan1

VMPS supertower available
« on: 22 Dec 2019, 04:18 pm »
I have recently inherited the audio system of a dear colleague.   Among other pieces, he had VMPS Supertowers (I believe they are the II, perhaps III).   Oak cabinets in black.  The speakers play beautifully, and the cabinets are in perfect condition (no pets or children).  The visible foam surrounds look OK, but of course the passive 15" is not visible. I have sold or given away most of his other equipment, but, predictably, it's difficult to find someone who has the space for these giants.   I already have speakers I'm happy with (Linkwitze Orion 4), so I don't need them.   I'm in the Phila. area if anyone is interested.   I'm more interested in finding them a good home than in making money--any reasonable offer is fine.  The estate will pay for moving these speakers to their new home.

thanks.

Rtsandman

Re: VMPS supertower available
« Reply #1 on: 29 Dec 2019, 04:53 am »
I am very interested in these, I have a set of VMPS Tower II SE’s currently. I have a quad setup and would love for these to be my other set of speakers. Please shoot me an email: rsandman@bfhcompany.com

okemovt

« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2019, 06:36 pm »
Hi, I am interested in these as well if they are the Super Tower IIIs - and not far from Phil. Can you confirm whether they are the IIs or IIIs? Perhaps post some pics? Thank You.

okemovt

« Reply #3 on: 31 Dec 2019, 01:47 pm »
Linkwitzfan1, you can reach me at jacksongore@yahoo.com. BTW - I will be in your area this weekend. Thanks.