Hello Brianspeaker

Brianspeaker

Hello Brianspeaker
« on: 5 Jan 2022, 04:51 pm »
Hi folks, My name is Brian. I'm new to the forum. I have an unusual interest. I am interested in music and sound quality. I also have a website and I make custom floating shelves. I'm considering building a pair of speakers into a long entertainment shelf. By nature of the shelf, I'm limited to a speaker that would mount into the hollow of a 3 inch thick piece (10 inch projection from wall). I'm keeping my eyes open for a very shallow. 6 or 7 inch speaker that would point downward from the bottom of the shelf. The sound would be directed downward and reflect around the living room. Any examples of speakers would be appreciated. Brian

adminRH

• Admin
Re: Hello Brianspeaker
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2022, 07:32 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle, Brian!

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
Re: Hello Brianspeaker
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2022, 07:34 pm »
Hi folks, My name is Brian. I'm new to the forum. I have an unusual interest. I am interested in music and sound quality. I also have a website and I make custom floating shelves. I'm considering building a pair of speakers into a long entertainment shelf. By nature of the shelf, I'm limited to a speaker that would mount into the hollow of a 3 inch thick piece (10 inch projection from wall). I'm keeping my eyes open for a very shallow. 6 or 7 inch speaker that would point downward from the bottom of the shelf. The sound would be directed downward and reflect around the living room. Any examples of speakers would be appreciated. Brian

https://www.parts-express.com/Morel-MSW-168-Shallow-Classic-Series-6-DPC-Cone-Woofer-8-Ohms-297-006