Differences Between The Original DeepHemp And The DeepHemp Cube

ZLS

Louis,

Other than size could you please describe the difference between the original DeepHemp and the DeepHemp Cube?  Is there a difference in frequency range, efficiency, ease of placement, and tone (if any) 
    Inquiring minds would like to know. 

Louis O

Hi ZLS,

The similar parts are the amp and the driver. The cabinet construction is also the same. The cube is a little smaller and the volume and alignment is changed. The cube ill go down to 30Hz easily where as the Deephemp will go to 25Hz easily. The original Deephemp is a bit faster as well.

Thanks,
Louis

stevenkelby

• Adelaide, South Australia
Thanks Louis,

That answered a question in a message I just sent you! While I'm here, is the one we discussed to with the Compacts a deep or a cube?

Thanks,

Steve.

vladanmsm

Dear Loius,

I am planning to purchase an tube amp to mach the XRS and the DeepHempCube. Can you tell me does the Cube supports line-level and/or speaker-level inputs?

Regards,

Vladan

Louis O

Hi Vadan,

Both are supplied and I like the speaker level better.

Thanks,
Louis

kbuzz3

Hi Vadan,

Both are supplied and I like the speaker level better.

Thanks,
Louis

LC-given some of the recent subwoofer postings on the RWA forum re live level v. speaker level inputs, it may be a good idea to put a sticky up for RWA owners on line level v. speaker level omega sub inputs.   Experiences, blending issues with either method....potential sonic degradation one way or another...etc . just a thought

Louis O

Hi Kbuzz,

That's a good idea and I should let RWA owners know that the sub's amp works with the high level signal of the RWA. No worry at all with this kind of connection.

Thanks again,
Louis