Listen to Spatial Audio Speakers Here...

rockadanny

Re: Listen to Spatial Audio Speakers Here...
« Reply #60 on: 24 Jan 2018, 08:57 pm »
Hi juszat. I am interested. Please PM me. I've also PMed you.

drhoon

« Reply #61 on: 15 Apr 2018, 07:30 pm »
Hello,
Any kind person willing to offer audition of X2 or Triod Master in NYC?

Thank you,
Jae

msommers

« Reply #62 on: 16 Apr 2018, 07:04 pm »
Is there anyone in Alberta Canada?

Wind Chaser

« Reply #63 on: 23 Apr 2018, 05:52 pm »
I'm sure there are Spatial owners in Alberta. You might also want to inquire on CAM.

If you're passing through the Okanagan Valley in BC, I can provide you with a nice taste of the M3ts...

I honestly don't think there is anything in their price class, new or used that can compete with them. That's not to say they are perfect, but what they do well, they do extremely well.
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2018, 07:39 pm by Wind Chaser »

BalrogMaine

« Reply #64 on: 25 Apr 2018, 05:05 pm »
I invite anyone to come listen to my new X2s here in Mid-Coast maine.  3 hours from Boston.

They're hooked up to a Krell KAV-300i just reconditioned by Krell.  I'm on the downside slope of breaking in the speakers.  They sounds a little better every day.

Bring your favorite CDs, or use my jazz, classical, and some rock inventory.

Cheers!

Bruce

gary

« Reply #65 on: 5 May 2018, 04:23 am »
Any chance there is someone in Northeast Florida/Southeast Georgia who has Spatial speakers and would be willing to let me hear them? I'm in Jacksonville and have not been able to make it to any hifi shows recently so I'm wondering if by chance there is someone nearby with these speakers.

mkane

« Reply #66 on: 12 May 2018, 06:51 pm »
 Anyone in the N. Ca. area.

ric

« Reply #67 on: 13 May 2018, 02:02 pm »
Hi, I'm in the Santa Rosa area and have the M3 Turbo S.

Whitestix

« Reply #68 on: 18 Jun 2018, 10:15 pm »
I am in Sacramento and have the M4 Triode Masters that I will be happy to audition for you.   

classical music lover

« Reply #69 on: 29 Jun 2018, 05:27 pm »
Anyone around Portland Oregon?

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #70 on: 6 Jul 2018, 04:15 am »
Gig Harbor Audio (near Tacoma) sells them and has a pair of M3 TS set up.  Not exactly close to Portland OR, but not too far either.

classical music lover

« Reply #71 on: 6 Jul 2018, 06:16 am »
Thanks!

tantalum181

« Reply #72 on: 11 Jul 2018, 04:45 am »
Anyone around Portland Oregon?
Longview, WA.
M3 Turbo S
finally mostly broken in. Minimalist system. Peachtree Nova 300, Rythmic L2 sub. Sonos source.
Sound quality....pellucid. Best word I can come up with.
Bob

classical music lover

« Reply #73 on: 14 Jul 2018, 06:11 am »
Bob thanks for your information.  Did you have a box type speaker before the Spatial?

tantalum181

« Reply #74 on: 14 Jul 2018, 05:48 pm »
I had Ohm Walsh 4 with upgraded drivers, still over 15 years old on the upgrade. The super tweeter went out and I started looking for something new and...different. I auditioned and bought Emotiva T2s and really liked them, at first, but was breaking in the Spatials at the same time. The M3 sounded....not so good at first, but I kept playing them loud when we left the house. (Bella Sonos, Carboot Soul, Massive Attack)
After awhile(75hrs) the M3 really started to open up and provide the "air" that I like. The bottom end was very nice too but I wanted some more, uh, body. So after some research I settled on the Rythmic L22.
I use a Sonos connect and optical into the Nova300. The rest of the house has Sonos 1,  3s, 5s, playbar and sub, and Audioengine 5 scattered around. All sound good, but I really enjoy the M3/L22 combo.
I have listened to some classical and find them to be...revealing.
Bob

ragnar01

« Reply #75 on: 20 Nov 2018, 03:50 pm »
Just setup and in the process of burning in a pair of X2s in London Ontario. Would be happy to arrange an audition and share the enjoyment. I am located roughly 2hrs from either Toronto or Detroit or Buffalo.

Ragnar

X2<-Peachtree220<PeachtreeNovaPre or Schiit Freya<-SchiitBifrost<-JRiver<-Digital Library
                                                                                                              <-SpotifyConnect(MainSource)
                                                                             <-OPPO103D
                                                                             <-SchiitMani<-VPI PrimeScout<-DenonDL103
                            <-Purepower2000, BlueJeans cabling and connectors, TungSol or LISST tubes for Freya
Also available to compare ML Ascent, ZuOmen

Whitestix

« Reply #76 on: 24 Nov 2018, 08:45 pm »
I have upgraded to the M4 Triode Master speakers in Sacramento.  I have a McCormack DNA .05 amp, a Pass Labs First Watt F5 amp, and a Don Sachs 6SN7-based preamp.  Three people who have come to audition my speakers have purchased them.  :-) 

ric

« Reply #77 on: 25 Nov 2018, 02:19 pm »
Hi WhiteStyx, would you be able to describe the difference between the Turbo S (which I have) and the TM? Thanks much!

veloceleste

« Reply #78 on: 25 Nov 2018, 10:20 pm »
Hi WhiteStyx, would you be able to describe the difference between the Turbo S (which I have) and the TM? Thanks much!
+1. Yes, please. It will be great to have your opinions with an all things equal comparison.
Thanks!

vkohl

• Restricted
« Reply #79 on: 26 Nov 2018, 02:01 am »
PHILLY AREA ANYONE ? ...interested in the X2