XLR wall plate

llenahan

XLR wall plate
« on: 18 Apr 2024, 01:38 am »
Is anyone aware of a high quality XLR wall plate?  My intention is to connect an XLR cable to an SP3 sub output and run an high quality interconnect to the other side of the room.  I would like (my wife requires) that I keep things neat.  Considering terminating the run into an XLR wall plate and then connecting the subwoofer to the plate with a good quality XLR cable.  Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thank you.

L

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: XLR wall plate
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2024, 09:01 am »
Is anyone aware of a high quality XLR wall plate?  My intention is to connect an XLR cable to an SP3 sub output and run an high quality interconnect to the other side of the room.  I would like (my wife requires) that I keep things neat.  Considering terminating the run into an XLR wall plate and then connecting the subwoofer to the plate with a good quality XLR cable.  Thoughts? Recommendations?
How long will be this XLR cable?
I worked at pro-audio for a while and we were told that a microphone P10 cable could be up to 5M and an XLR 10M.

Speedskater

• Kevin
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2024, 01:41 pm »

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2024, 10:53 pm »
Milestek is another company that sells a variety of thing.