Peachtree Audio iNova Integrated Amp/DAC

routlaw

Peachtree Audio iNova Integrated Amp/DAC
« on: 17 Jun 2018, 09:06 pm »
Up for sale is my Peachtree Audio iNova integrated hybrid tube/ss amp. I have provided a link above to the original website info but just a brief description follows. I am asking $625.00 which will include PayPal and shipping fees in the Continental US. Effectively 1/3rd of the original cost.

I am the original owner of the component in a smoke and pet free environment and the amp works perfectly and was used lightly in my office/studio environment. The iNova is in excellent condition with no flaws other than tiny nicks and I do mean tiny. I would rate it easily 8 out 10 condition. The built in DAC is an ESS Sabre 9016, the pre-amp tube is a 61NP. I have all original packing materials (double boxed), manuals, remotes, power chords etc. Its packed up and ready to ship for quick delivery via fedex ground/home delivery in the continental US.

The amp delivers 80 wpc, and sounds great. There are many reviews of the product when first introduced all highly praising the iNova. Its versatility includes HT bypass, NOS and OS sampling, as well as a number of digital and analog inputs and outputs. You can even directly connect the original iPod to the device although I used it in conjunction with my studio computer via USB input. It also has 2 Coax and 2 toslink digital inputs.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for looking.