On Site Consulting on the East Coast during Capital Audio Fest

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
Hello Everyone

GIK Acoustics will be exhibiting at Capital AudioFest in Silver Springs, MD the last weekend of July.  We'd love to see you at the show, but if you can't make it and live in the Mid Atlantic Region, I'll be available for on-site consulting!  This is a great way to get personal in-room advice on the proper treatments for your room.
If you'd like to schedule a personal consultation, please email Shelly at shelly.w@gikacoustics.com.
http://www.gikacoustics.com/gik-acoustics-exhibits-capital-audiofest/

-Glenn Kuras
GIK Acoustics

Doublej

Is there a fee involved?

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
Good question, but not one that's easily answered.  Fees are dependent on several factors and we're looking at each appointment on a case by case basis. Please contact Shelly if you'd like to discuss setting up a time.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Glenn,

Put me in for an in-house consultation and make it the last one for the day.  I will treat you to a nice dinner with some very good wine.  I am in walking distance from the Vienna Metro station. 

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
Glen,

Put me in for an in-house consultation and make it the last one for the day.  I will treat you to a nice dinner with some very good wine.  I am in walking distance from the Vienna Metro station.

Great would you mind contacting Shelly to figure things out? She is my "time keeper" per say.  :green: :lol: