X-Voce revision and performance update?

Vince in TX

Re: X-Voce revision and performance update?
« Reply #60 on: 19 Jan 2024, 03:54 am »

As for this thread, did you get the latest upgrades for your X-series fronts?

Not yet.   I still need to dig into it.

Incidentally, here is the unabridged version of the theater build (and this is the last time I will mention it in this thread  :green:):  https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/threads/and-so-it-begins-attic-reclaim.364785/

rasykora

• Industry Participant
    • Sykora Sound Technologies
« Reply #61 on: 20 Jan 2024, 03:59 pm »
Not yet.   I still need to dig into it.

Incidentally, here is the unabridged version of the theater build (and this is the last time I will mention it in this thread  :green:):  https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/threads/and-so-it-begins-attic-reclaim.364785/

I did look over the build post and it partly answered my question over your subwoofers. Overall, it is an impressive effort on your part.

On the X-Voce, am interested to hear from you (or other owners) if they got the upgrade. Except for the rattling metalwork, as I posted earlier, the main problem is likely lessened by equalization (notably in as often done in home theater speaker system calibration). So, could see why some may be hesitant to do a major overhaul if sounds decent enough. 8)
« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2024, 05:03 pm by rasykora »

rasykora

• Industry Participant
    • Sykora Sound Technologies
« Reply #62 on: 29 Jan 2024, 04:13 pm »
I did look over the build post and it partly answered my question over your subwoofers. Overall, it is an impressive effort on your part.

On the X-Voce, am interested to hear from you (or other owners) if they got the upgrade. Except for the rattling metalwork, as I posted earlier, the main problem is likely lessened by equalization (notably in as often done in home theater speaker system calibration). So, could see why some may be hesitant to do a major overhaul if sounds decent enough. 8)

Looking over the thread, appears I got you mixed up with another X-Voce owner.

See your crossovers have already been modified by Skiing Ninja. 8)