The Marriott Burger

mbakes

Re: The Marriott Burger
« Reply #20 on: 20 Oct 2010, 12:06 am »
Next time out there check out the Cherry Cricket.  One of the better burgers I've had.  There is also a Lark Burger in walking distance from the show which was pretty good.

ltr317

« Reply #21 on: 20 Oct 2010, 12:22 am »
But I didn't eat the bird, just the eggs. :D

But if you eat the eggs, then there won't be any birds.   :( 

Thanks for helping me post the photos, see you next year. 

standub

« Reply #22 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:39 am »
Also I would highly recommend Smash Burger.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #23 on: 20 Oct 2010, 03:45 am »
Second the Cherry Cricket, but it's quite a drive.  If you're going that far, might as well head to Pints, for the 2nd best burger in Denver, and a massive selection of Scotch (as well as Cask Ale brewed on site). 

Avoid Garcia's - it's close but crappy.  Walk a bit further and hit Pasquini's, which is in the same shopping center as Soundings.

TONEPUB

« Reply #24 on: 20 Oct 2010, 04:15 am »
2 cow for me....

capwkidd

« Reply #25 on: 6 Nov 2010, 02:41 am »
I have free breakfast at my hotel, which I took enough food from there to last the entire day, the only time I actually purchased food on the 3 day trip, was Friday night.... But I did enjoy the smell of the Smash Burgers in one of the rooms... But I did not have time to try to find them, not to mention, every time I hit the road I got lost :(

Also I would highly recommend Smash Burger.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #26 on: 6 Nov 2010, 03:29 am »
A local pizza place called Pasquini's recently opened up a location about 2 blocks away (near Soundings), that is fabulous.  Better quality food for cheap than anything else around.

mbakes

« Reply #27 on: 6 Nov 2010, 04:01 am »
Second the Cherry Cricket, but it's quite a drive.  If you're going that far, might as well head to Pints, for the 2nd best burger in Denver, and a massive selection of Scotch (as well as Cask Ale brewed on site). 

Avoid Garcia's - it's close but crappy.  Walk a bit further and hit Pasquini's, which is in the same shopping center as Soundings.
Sorry I missed that.