Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL 2.0 with Linear Power Supply Upgrade [SOLD]

baileyler

LINEAR TUBE AUDIO MICROZOTL 2.0 WITH LINEAR POWER SUPPLY UPGRADE - SOLD

I am continuing to clean out some equipment, so I have this highly regarded unit for sale.

Some trade may be possible (see below).

This is based on David Berning’s original micro-ZOTL unit, and can function as a headphone amp, a preamp (2 inputs and one pre out) and a low-power amplifier (according to the manual, about 1W/ch into a 4 ohm load).

Further details can be found on the Linear Tube Audio website.

This is the early version with the locking headphone jack, uses a pair of 6SN7s and 12AT7s, and is black.

This unit comes with the linear power supply upgrade with the 4’ cable (currently a $665 upgrade).

The tubes currently installed are a pair of Sylvania JAN-CHS-6SN7WGTA (brown base) and Brimar 12AT7.  Other options may be available, or additional tubes can be provided at an upcharge.

No other accessories are provided.

Physically and operationally the unit is excellent shape (other than a little smudging on the Plexiglas top).

In the pictures I have the top cover loose, but it will be secured with all screws for shipping.

Additional pictures or information can be provided on request.

I also have a pair of Dynaco MkIII monoblocks and a pair of Radio Craftsman RC-2 (PP 6V6 monoblocks) I may consider selling, so if interested in those feel free to drop me a note.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that this unit are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.  THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, AND THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.

Payment can be via money order/cashier's check/personal check but, except for US Postal Money Orders, all must clear my bank first. Cash is OK for a local transaction.

I also accept Paypal for convenience (but add 3% to the total for US, and 4% elsewhere). IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).

Shipping will be at the buyer’s expense.  I prefer either FedEX Ground or USPS Priority Mail, but that is up to the buyer.  Insurance for full value is recommended, as I am not responsible for any damage in shipping or non-delivery (but will assist in processing any legitimate claim). 

I might consider some trade at the right value.  I do not really need anything, but 805s and other vacuum tubes may be of interest.  Other things may catch my attention as well (especially at the right value), and it does not hurt to ask.

Please check my feedback on Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 2 Aug 2018, 12:32 am by baileyler »

Rusty Jefferson

Perhaps you should consider a local sale only option.  Anyone would be crazy to make this purchase with the conditions you've imposed on an online purchase with shipping. 

As the seller/shipper you are the only person who can start an insurance claim, and technically you are responsible.  Having to convince you a claim is legitimate before you consider taking action is ridiculous, imo, but good luck with your sale.

baileyler

Perhaps buyers should all be people that operate in good faith.

The way Paypal and other electronic payment services work, sellers should better protect themselves.

If you have ever dealt with me, then you know that I am reliable and easy to deal with.

I have been buying and selling for a long time, and frankly if you have nothing constructive to say then please stay off my posts.

Emil

I also accept Paypal for convenience (but add 3% to the total for US, and 4% elsewhere). IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK .

Yes, paypal protects the buyer and can be abused but how do you enforce something like that?

baileyler

My rules are my rules.  If you don't want to buy from me then that is OK.

By the way, those people complaining about my ad are violating the Trading Post Guide:

"Keep replies to adds positive for the seller."

At least I follow the local rules. :nono:

Rusty Jefferson

.....I have been buying and selling for a long time, and frankly if you have nothing constructive to say then please stay off my posts.
Sorry,  I thought I was being constructive suggesting a pick up only sale to avoid problems.

Perhaps buyers should all be people that operate in good faith.......
The world would be a better place if we could all operate that way, but don't be naive.

I'm not suggesting you're a scammer.  However, selling a delicate piece of electronics for that kind of money "As Is" with no recourse if there's a problem with the sale should be a red flag for folks that don't already have a working relationship with you personally.

Again, good luck with your sale.

Whitese

I have had many deals with Baileyler over the years and its been 100% satisfaction.  Sometimes to deal with the trustworthy, you need to bend a bit.