New here, but LOTS of audio through the wires for me over the years. Houston TX

Bullitt5094

Not new to Audio but continue to enjoy and invest in the hobby. First "HiFi" system in the 70s included Sansui SP2500X speakers, Harmon Kardon integrated amp, Thorens TD-165 TT with a Stanton 681EEE. I still have the Thorens and the Stanton in great condition. A good friend still has and uses the HK and the Sansuis. The systems come quite a ways from there. Additional details of current 2-channel signal path in the Systems area but briefly...

Tekton Ulfberht speakers, Lyngdorf 2170 Integrated, Home Brew Windows music server, Dr. Feickert Volare table with Hana SL cart, Whest Two.2 Preamp, 

I've constructed a HT/Audio room in the latest home. The wife (she is very into the music and my system's harshest critic) and I did a lot of work on the sound in the room where it works very well for HT and 2-ch. Not an easy accomplishment but we made the 2-ch sound a priority and we feel it's uncompromising at this point. HT includes a Denon AVR receiver, Carada 128" scope screen, JVC Projector, DIY Dual Opposed 15" sealed sub powered by two Crown amps.

And my hobby is collecting hobbies... Auto racing (8sec 2001 Bullitt Mustang drag car + 2016 Vette Z06 for curvy stuff), Target/Clay shooting (I do live in Texas after-all), RC Helicopters/Planes/Drones, Golf, and some other minor endeavors.

Life is very, very good and we are certainly blessed. Thanks for letting me join and I hope that I may be an asset to the community!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Welcome Bullit :thumb:
Thanks for the photo.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Greetings & Welcome to AC Bullitt   :thumb: 

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
welcome and hope to see you at this years lone star audio fest

Phil A

Bullitt5094

marvda1 I am relatively new to Texas and wasn't aware of the Audio Fest. But I'll keep it on the calendar and try to make it. It sounds really dangerous to the bank account though...

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
all you pay for is the room, no entry fee,  bring a buddy and split the cost. if you stay at the embassy suits you get the breakfast buffet and free afternoon "drinks"
there are some houston guys that come every year.  contact the houston audio society.