Help Organizing Equipment: Equipment/Racks Basic Decor.

kbuzz3

Not sure if this is the right thread but here goes.   I am severely cosmetically/"decorially" and space challenged (no really) and id appreciate any help, with set up and arrangement suggestions for my amps/ TT etc. in my small attic loft space. Ive attached pix and after much experimentation, the speaker set up is probably fixed as the best location.

So the question is help with the best looking way and method to organize and set up equipment. Do I want to go with a small horizontal shelf? A vertical? A combination of both? Such as equipment on a horizontal stand and a vertical stand for TT.

Im Open to suggestions, but would like to avoid an open salamander rack and anything DIY. Thanks in advance for the assistance in interior decorating...

Here’s a few shots of the mess....

Here is an example of something im thinking about to help... A starting point I was thinking about something like this, its a tad wide at 50" but would avoid the black metal dorm look. But honestly, i have no idea.

On final note...i have tired the speakers on the long wall for quite some time and both sets sound much better on the short wall. Not sure why that is, maybe b/c in the short wall config, there is no back wall, jsut an open space