For Sale: Salk Song3 BEATs

johzel

For Sale: Salk Song3 BEATs
« on: 20 Aug 2018, 01:55 pm »
Going away for a few days but wanted to get this listing posted for my Salk Song3 BEATs.
Have decided to sell my entire system and go with something more “cheap and cheerful”.  Fact is, I very seldom listen to my system nowadays so have decided to sell things. Up for your consideration is a mint like new pair of Song3 BEATs in ropey cherry with black dye. The speakers utilize an Audio Technology midrange and beryllium tweeter. The speakers have received little use.  They went into service in January, 2017.  During this past year they were boxed for 8 months while we relocated and built a new house. 

Asking $3895.  Prefer Local Pick-up.  I am willing to drive a fair distance for delivery.  Located at 54406 (Central Wisconsin).

Original boxes, grills, etc. included. Note that Jim (Salk) just announced a forthcoming price increase (notably on the Song3 series) so this is an opportunity to purchase a phenomenal pair of speakers at less than current pricing without the significant wait time required for a new build. Plenty of information here on Audiocircle on these speakers.  For example:  https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=147571.0

Will also be listing my Exogal Comet DAC (with power supply) and Exogal Ion Amplifier.  Together they form an incredible “power DAC” – read the reviews.  Also have a PS Audio Memory Player (transport) in perfect condition.  Would love to sell the whole “system” to an interested party.  Stay tuned for these separate listings.

« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018, 12:20 pm by johzel »

ngamountains

Re: For Sale: Salk Song3 BEATs
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2018, 03:18 pm »
Those are beautiful.  Good luck with the sale.

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug 2018, 05:09 pm »
surprised to see these for sale. Great looking room for these speakers. I also have the Exogal DAC with Song 3's (standard model) and love the combo. GLWTS.

johzel

SOLD For Sale: Salk Song3 BEATs
« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2018, 11:06 am »
SOLD

surprised to see these for sale. Great looking room for these speakers. I also have the Exogal DAC with Song 3's (standard model) and love the combo. GLWTS.

This is a GREAT combo.   The Song3 BEATs are simply marvelous.  But as stated, I seldom listen to them so am making them available to someone who will put them to use. 
« Last Edit: 20 Sep 2018, 11:43 pm by johzel »

mag308

« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug 2018, 01:57 pm »
Sent you a PM. Thanks