Mono Extreme Measurements (body)

OkRon

Mono Extreme Measurements (body)
« on: 23 May 2008, 04:26 pm »
Trying to design a flexi rack for all my current and future equipment and in the future I'd like to get some Monos....I have a tight space to place the flexi so width is the issue.  I know the outside width is 19 inches from the website but I'm looking for the width of the main body (excluding the faceplate) as I'm hoping to place a smaller amp beside the mono.

Thanks
Ron

MaxCast

Re: Mono Extreme Measurements (body)
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2008, 04:46 pm »
16.75"
The depth is 18.25" plus binding post and power cord.  I will be using 20" depth when I make my rack.

OkRon

« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2008, 06:10 pm »
16.75"
The depth is 18.25" plus binding post and power cord.  I will be using 20" depth when I make my rack.

Thanks Max,
The 16.75" should leave me just enough clearance....I think I'll be using 24" wide x your recommeded 20" deep shelves in my flexi build.  I understand now why so many HT racks don't have separate amps...they take up a lot of space in a rack!  I'm going to have a 6' rack and still not have any room for expansion!

MaxCast

« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2008, 06:21 pm »
I have the room so I am going   w  i   d   e.  Three shelves and about 72" or so, leaving room on the ends for Extreme Mono's and a screen someday.

Good luck with your rack.