The Absolute Sound reviews the Purity "Silver Statement" Preamplifier

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Dick Olsher's review of the Purity Audio Design Silver Statement linestage has been published in the September issue of The Absolute Sound. This issue is already making it's way into subscriber's mailboxes and should hit news stands by the end of this month.

While we obviously cannot post the whole review here, below is a quote from the review.

"It’s rare in this business to come across a product that distances itself from the competition right out of the box. But that sort of jaw-dropping experience was exactly my first impression. I happened to be listening to David Manley’s Lesley album, a recording I’m very well familiar with, when it hit home that this was the most revealing linestage preamp I’d heard to date. It was without peer in fleshing out individual image outlines with realistic space between them..."

"It is a persuasive musical performer that has earned my highest praise and my passionate vote for linestage preamp of the year...."

Dick Olsher
The Absolute Sound                                     
Issue 215, September 2011

LadyDog

Sounds like another great review Bill.  Congrats again.  And might I add, well deserved.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Thank you LadyD. We were confident in the product holding it's own but this review was even better than we expected.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Who would've thunk it!  :wink:

Occam

Congratulations on a (no doubt) well deserved rave!  :thumb:

JackD201

Bill's on a roll! Don't forget us when you're famous bro!!!!!!!   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Thanks guys but this is not just "Bill". None of this would have been possible without everyone involved. Purity Audio design is a partnership between myself, Jam'n Joe Jurzec of Jamn Audio and our head of marketing Pete Sansone from Viola Acoustics.

mdfoy

Bill,

Once again, congratulations due to a most excellent guy, who just happens to make excellent gear! :thumb: :thumb: 8)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Thanks mdfoy.
 So, do you have any plans for another trip up this way any time soon? Have a few new toys for you to hear if you make it up before October. :lol: It was great meeting in person and I hope all is going well with you and yours.

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
CONGRATS Bill. :) :thumb:

bosrt

I read the review and feel the same about my Silver Statement.

I have one of the early productions.  Hard to imagine it can get any better, but there are upgrades and there is the Ultra.