Sell or Trade, Tom Tutay 1570B Mono Amps recently serviced Nov. 2023

joessportster

• Set & Single Driver Bliss

These Mono Blocks were Tom's personal amps. Bought direct from Toms Estate agent. Sent directly to intrinsic sound in Denver Co. for service (See included notes in the description) The amps are plug & Play. I will include 3 sets of the 811a power tubes 2 sets of NOS RCA, and 1 set of Chinese tubes. The 6sl7, 6sn7, and EL34 are all of vintage nature and are plenty strong. Should have MANY HOURS of play time left on them. Since service in November the amps have approx. 100 - 200 hours of play time in my system with ZERO issues. They sound PHENOMINAL, at over 100 wpc they are massive OVERKILL with my efficient speakers and small room.

I will trade / partial trade for VERY NICE SET amps, or superb Tube Amps / Pre-amps and or Possibly nice tube DACs, I will also consider trading for nice Harbeth speakers

On the trade side Please be sensible I will not trade the amps for a 3k retail piece. The retail of your offer must be close to the retail of 7k of the amps. If you wish to offer a lower retail piece I will require $$$ added to the deal. I can add $$ to the deal for the right piece.........Shipping is buyer responsibility, These amps will ship in Crates which are quite large and approx 80 pounds when packed. There are 2 of the m so shipping cost will be double. Delivery / setup is possible within reason

Payments accepted are Paypal Friends "ONLY" (I will not deal with the IRS / 1099 crap) I will also accept checks or Money Orders, Shipping after clears my bank.

Serious Buyers are welcome to audition the amps in Laurinburg NC 28352