Mr. Cable Power Cords--Super Flex and the Musician--Two PC for the Price of One

hartwerger

SOLD!!---I have two power cords that I got from Mr. Cable. Asking price for both cords together is $199 obo, shipping included.

First is the Super Flex 10 gauge cord, 6' in length. It is called Super Flex because you can almost wrap it around your wrist and it's a 10 gauge power cord. The Mr. Cable website describes this cord as: "It has dampening material instead of a shield that produces a much more musical sound. This is a multi-strand 10 gauge plated copper power cord. Each wire consists of 120 strands each. All three wires (live, common and ground) are each 10 gauge. The wall plug is a hospital grade Marinco and the IEC is a Wattgate. This is not a dull power cord. It has balls to it, but it isn't bright either. Will work great with most all components. This power cord will be at home with your CD player as well as your amp." This cord has only been used for about 50 hours (arguably not even completely burned in yet). I agree with the description from the Mr. Cable website, it has balls. In my system, it had powerful bass, a deep soundstage and huge imaging capability. The retail price is $339. You can also order the cord factory direct for $229. I am asking $125 for the cable.

The second cord is the Musician. This power cable is on the top of the line of cords made by Mr. Cable and is the newest addition to their selection. Very light use. Its also quite flexible; not stiff at all. Not much information as Mr. Cable hasn't updated their website yet except that the retail price is $449. I am also selling this cord for $125.

I prefer to sell both cords together as a set and my asking price for both is $199. Both cords are in excellent, near mint condition. I accept USPS Money Order and Paypal (Paypal add 3%). You may check my feedback on Audiogon under username: hartwerger.

« Last Edit: 12 Jan 2007, 02:03 pm by hartwerger »

hartwerger

Asking price is negotiable. Meant to say that initially.