Incredarray Impression

Xi-Trum

Incredarray Impression
« on: 22 Dec 2004, 02:34 pm »
It's about time I write something about these speakers.   :)

First off, thanks to tkp for allowing me to listen to these wonderful speakers.  I must say that these are really eye-candies to look at in person.

Anyway, about the sound.  My short impression after 3 hour of listening was... it was the most complete speaker system I've heard.  The Incredarray had great extension from highs to lows.  But more importantly, it was the integration of the highs and lows that really impressed me.  The sweet-spot was huge.  I could sit off-axis and not miss anything.  Vocals were full.  Oh yeah, male vocals were "weighty".  Instruments sounded crisp and detailed.  Michael Hedges' acoustic guitar sounded so real.  And I loved that mid-bass "punch".  I could feel that kick-drum now...

Overall, I'd say the Increarray was very impressive.  Much time was spent enjoying the music rather than getting analytical about it.  Maybe next time, I'll try to dissect it.  ;)

Bingenito

Incredarray Impression
« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2004, 12:14 am »
Glad to hear that you liked the Incredarrays. I have owned a pair for a few months and could not be happier.