Realtraps Mondo HF

drummermitchell

Realtraps Mondo HF
« on: 26 Oct 2013, 01:17 am »
Have had a few well known traps and diffusers at my first reflections as were trying to(how do we say)get it in the pocket so to speak.
Have to say the fiirst traps I used were a lot better than the wall and the diffusors did make  the music more alive and bigger,BUT,still couldn't figure it out what was missing.
Have had the Mondo HF for about two weeks now and mister man they bring out such macro detail that it's scary as hell.
My mains have disappeared pretty much,can't believe the difference as everything just snapped into place whether it's macro trails of reverb from the music  or whatever as there is a lot of musical info that was buried before.
Now I know why the Realtraps are pricey and it's not because of the metal frames  I'm sure of that,definitely for the music.
Haven't heard anything like these and I've been thru a few panels,totally satisfied and I'm sure I'll be replacing a few of my other ones as it is a major step up,for the music it is definitely worth the extra money :thumb:.

Ethan Winer

• Industry Participant
  • Audio expert
    • RealTraps - The acoustic treatment experts
Re: Realtraps Mondo HF
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2013, 05:11 pm »
Excellent, thanks very much Mitch.

--Ethan