Decware ZBOX Unity Gain Zen Triode Output Stage Tube Buffer w/ pin #9 ground mod

mooncrikit

$0ld!!!...In "as new" condition...performed the tube socket pin 9 ground mod using solid silver litz wire with silver solder which really quieted this great unit even more. Pic #1 shows front with a Philips head machine bolt inserted through a hole in the face-plate normally left empty with stock unit. Internet research shows this hole with a toggle mini-switch to accommodate two inputs...certainly not the norm. This bolt is connected to a screw eye connector on the end of the solid silver litz wire that is soldered to the pin 9 tube socket tab, creating a solid connection when gently tightened  to the ground of the chassis. This Philips machine bolt passes just loosely enough through the hole as to not damage the black wrinkle finish and is tightened down by the tension of the screw eye connector. Comes with stock tube 5963. This example is wired to be used with US 115/120 AC voltage only. Shipping and PayPal of 3.5% is on the new owner. M.S.R.P. @ $719.00, Offered @ $0LD!!! $345.00]...PayPal users add 3.5%, unless "F & F" option. Shipping on new owner. Non CONUS buyer is solely responsible for any and all duties, tariffs, fees etc. and MUST pay by PayPal friends & family option only!

Includes unit only, no powercord and (factory box/ paperwork) (if I can find them)

« Last Edit: 18 Mar 2018, 05:36 pm by mooncrikit »

rikhav

By any chance does it work with multiple voltages

rikhav

Yes I also went through that page and it's not clear if it's multiple voltage from factory or we can change voltage while ordering
I have written to them but no reply till now

rikhav

Got a reply from steve and it's wired from the company for a specific voltage
So i wont be able to use it as we have  230 v

Don't like using a step down transformer