Spatial M3 Turbo S

inaskai

Spatial M3 Turbo S
« on: 13 Feb 2019, 12:55 am »
it is not often that I go online to leave reviews but this time, I will.

We all want something different. For me it was a brand that was not sold in the mass market such as best buy. After weeks of searching online, I narrowed my choices to 2 and called both companies to discuss their speakers. The gentleman at Spatial Audio left me most impressed with his knowledge, dedication in creating an excellent product and value.  Since these speakers are sold direct, I can only imagine paying twice for them through a vendor.

When I opened the box, one look at the back of the speakers, I could tell this was an amazing quality system. A week later and after being broken in, these speakers were the life of my entertainment room. Amazing yet simple design and  an incredible sound, all what a man wants. 

I placed an order for a center to complete my system and most happy about my choice.  My movie nights are far beyond my expectation thanks to my M3 Turbo speakers.  The only remorse is.. The red one looks  sooooo sexy

Percheron

Re: Spatial M3 Turbo S
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2019, 03:13 pm »
Congratulations!

What equipment are you running with them?

harley.guy07

Re: Spatial M3 Turbo S
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2019, 01:36 am »
Very Nice!! I have been a proud owner of these speakers for 2 1/2 years and love them, it takes them a long time to break in so you will notice them getting better the more you play them. Not sure what your upstream equipment is but I use Pass Labs and love the sound. I have talked to people that have used various amps and pre's with them with great results. I do use a sub with mine at times when the music calls for it but a lot of the time with music that is within the normal frequency extremes they are perfect. In fact they are the first speakers i have heard that are fast enough to allow a bass drum to sound just like that, not just a boomy thud.