GR Research Owner's Audition List

joshschor

Re: GR Research Owner's Audition List
« Reply #200 on: 7 Apr 2023, 07:31 pm »
Hello,
First post, would like to audition the NX studio monitors.  I am in Ann Arbor Michigan if anyone is in this part of the country and has them would love to visit and hear them
best,
Josh

joshschor

« Reply #201 on: 7 Apr 2023, 11:35 pm »
Hello,
Second post, would like to audition the xls floor standors and monitors.  I am in Ann Arbor Michigan if anyone is in this part of the country and has them would love to visit and hear them
best,
Josh

joshschor

« Reply #202 on: 9 Apr 2023, 06:50 pm »
Just updating my gear.  I'm in Denver, CO and I have the NX-Otica (downstairs) and the Super 7's (upstairs):

wow they look beautiful, really nice

NX-Otica:

Super 7s:

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #203 on: 9 Apr 2023, 07:30 pm »
wow they look beautiful, really nice

Thanks! If you are even in Colorado, you are welcome to come by and demo them.

KTS

« Reply #204 on: 25 Apr 2023, 02:12 am »
If you are close to Raleigh NC I will demo the NX Studio, Double Trouble subs and XLS Encore’s

Thank you, Kelly

rockandbake

Request for NX Studio Monitor Demo in Half Moon Bay, CA
« Reply #205 on: 15 May 2023, 10:04 pm »
I hope this message finds you all in good spirits and enjoying your music!

My name is Vick, an avid music listener and an audiophile based in Half Moon Bay, California. I have spent considerable time refining my audio system to match my preferences for dynamics, clarity, tonality, and an immersive soundstage. Over time, I have tried numerous speakers and components, seeking that perfect balance that brings my favorite music to life.

Recently, I have been in conversation with Danny Richie, considering the NX Studio Monitor. His detailed insights and the promising attributes of these monitors have piqued my interest. However, as you would understand, taking the plunge to purchase a set of completed speakers, especially without having had the opportunity to listen to them, can be a bit daunting.

Therefore, I am reaching out to you, fellow audiophiles, in the hope that someone in the greater San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento region has a pair of NX Studio Monitors that I could audition. I believe this would offer me a valuable perspective and confidence in making an informed decision about this significant investment.

I appreciate your understanding and any assistance you can provide. Please feel free to reply to this post or contact me directly if you would be open to hosting a listening session. I'm more than happy to adhere to any conditions you may have regarding such a meet-up, given the current circumstances.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to potentially meeting some of you and sharing in the joy of high-quality music reproduction.

Denton J

« Reply #206 on: 17 May 2023, 06:52 pm »
I'm interested in listening to Nx Otica's or Extremes.  I'm in the DFW area of Texas. 

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #207 on: 17 May 2023, 07:07 pm »
I'm interested in listening to Nx Otica's or Extremes.  I'm in the DFW area of Texas.
GR is only about 2 hours north west from you, plus you can pick up most of the kit in person if you decide that's the direction you choose to go.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #208 on: 17 May 2023, 07:11 pm »
GR is only about 2 hours north west from you, plus you can pick up most of the kit in person if you decide that's the direction you choose to go.

Just curious, do you have both the NX-Otica and the NX-Treme on hand to demo?

Denton J

« Reply #209 on: 17 May 2023, 08:12 pm »

I didn't know they had a public listening room, it's a great idea.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #210 on: 17 May 2023, 10:25 pm »
I didn't know they had a public listening room, it's a great idea.

Sure, we have customers visit us quite often
You can give us a call or shoot us an email to schedule a visit.

CaptainDidactic

« Reply #211 on: 19 May 2023, 12:33 am »
I was one of those visiting customers. I brought down a speaker to upgrade and ended up purchasing NX-Oticas and Double Trouble subs. Listening is believing.

vinniechin

« Reply #212 on: 19 May 2023, 07:40 pm »
Any one in Northern NJ for NX line or X-LS?

Thanks,
Vinnie

ptman

« Reply #213 on: 21 May 2023, 11:51 pm »
I'm interested in the Double Trouble open baffle subwoofers.

Anyone near the St Louis, MO area who'd be willing to let me hear them?

Thanks.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #214 on: 25 May 2023, 04:25 pm »
I'm interested in the Double Trouble open baffle subwoofers.

Anyone near the St Louis, MO area who'd be willing to let me hear them?

Thanks.

If you can’t find anybody closer and you’re up to a bit of a drive, I’m 6 hours away in the Tulsa area. 

ptman

« Reply #215 on: 26 May 2023, 03:38 pm »
Thanks, Mike!

rinzzlr

« Reply #216 on: 8 Jun 2023, 02:38 am »
Hi everyone!
First time visitor to any audio forum of any kind. I'm in the Phoenix Az, area. Looking to make new friends who would like to hear Danny's amazing products. I'm a new meber so cannot send/ receive PM's until the minimums are met but Danny has my contact info if you're interested.

Proud owner of the following:
NX-Otica's (FULLY UPGRADED)
2 triple stack servo subs.
most of my gear sports his B24 power cables
I also use his speaker cables/ Tube connectors throughout

Hey, also new here and joined specifically for GR-Research knowledge sharing. I’m also in AZ, North Mesa/Scottsdale area and would love to carve out some time to check out your system. I’m currently looking to replace my 7.1.6 channel HT SVS Ultra’s with GR-Research and have a pretty small but well treated room. As soon as I hit the new member post requirements I’ll reach out to you.

DonS

« Reply #217 on: 5 Jul 2023, 07:30 pm »
 Sure, just respond when you're ready.

Infidel

« Reply #218 on: 31 Jul 2023, 06:25 am »
Hi,

I am Lou, from Cincinnati area. I should be content, but I have been an open baffle fan, former Quad and Acoustat owner. I have forgotten my original login, and changed email addresses, but was active here a decade or so back. I will be reading older posts, but if anyone near the Cincy/Dayton area is willing to allow me to check out some NX speakers, I would appreciate it.

sirius42

« Reply #219 on: 27 Aug 2023, 07:48 pm »
Anyone have any NX Otica's that aren't too far of a drive from Northern Wisconsin, and your willing to let someone listen to.

Thanks!