We're expecting 16ohm servo subs by Tuesday.
Which will get Servo Sub kits 4 & 5 back in stock.
Next were expecting Tube connectors by the end of this week, if there are no other delays..
Which will get a ton of upgrade kits out the door, along with any other kit that also ordered them.
Beyond that we're waiting on an order for more Inductors from Erse, and Foil Inductors as well.
But with the ongoing copper shortage and constant shipping delays, we dont yet know when we will be getting them in.
We are out of coil inductors for the X-CS & X-MTM kits.
We are out of foil inductors for NX Studio.
We are running low on inductors for ghe X-LS & Studios, but we have plenty to dewind for the time being.
We are running low on iron core inductors for NX-Otica/Treme kits, but we do have a plan to maintain stock in the meantime.