Quiescence C Tour

Pez

Quiescence C Tour
« on: 22 Apr 2021, 12:37 am »
Coming hot off the heels of the Breathe C tour I'm very excited to announce the Quiescence C tour! FOUR MORE SLOTS AVAILABLE!

Quiescence C

Quiescence C, jacketed with our carbon fiber/Silver plated copper/Mylar shield

"If you are looking for a reference quality cable... I would highly recommend that you give Hapa Audio Breathe C or their other versions a try" -Wig

"I simply was not expecting what I heard.  I was blown away. -Jackmonster

"It was like rediscovering my entire collection again." -nlitworld

These are just a handful of the comments from AC folks who were on the Breathe C tour. If I had to describe the difference between Breathe C and QC I would say...  :duh: who am I kidding! This is Audiocircle you all are capable of making up your own minds on this stuff. Now's your chance to get on board for the Quiescence C tour.

The tour will include 1 pair of QC cables in 1 meter and another in 1.5 meters. The one meter pair has the KLE-I Copper Harmony connectors and I terminated the 1.5 meter length with the upgraded KLE-I Absolute Harmony connectors that have quickly become our most requested upgrade.

I will be keeping this one a bit more tight. It'll be one tour with 5 spots open. The Breathe C tour filled up in a matter of days with double the spots, so sign up quick!

And one last thing, the tour has already started! Charmerci was kind enough to volunteer to be the first stop. He is kindly putting some time on the cables for the tour and will share his thoughts. There will still be 5 spots open. :thumb:
« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2021, 05:39 pm by Pez »

MttBsh

Re: Quiescence C Tour
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2021, 02:16 pm »
If this is where I sign up, I would love to be on the tour.
I will be away from May 4-11th but home and ready to listen anytime before and after that.
Thank you
Matt

charmerci

« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2021, 02:59 pm »
I appreciate Jason letting me use them. I received them and can only have them playing about 5 hours a day because I have a tube DAC and I don't want to have it playing when I'm not around. Each day, they seem to be "opening up" so I'll refrain from saying anything about them until they settled down. Then I want to compare them to my set of IC's.

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2021, 03:14 pm »
Mttbsh check your PM. You're in!

One more spot better grab it now!
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2021, 04:28 pm by Pez »

MttBsh

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2021, 05:05 pm »
Mttbsh check your PM. You're in!

One more spot better grab it now!

Many thanks Pez. I'm really looking forward to hearing the cables in my system!

Pez

« Reply #5 on: 22 Apr 2021, 07:15 pm »
Many thanks Pez. I'm really looking forward to hearing the cables in my system!

Indeed! One spot left folks, any takers?

dflee

« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2021, 02:12 am »
Your killin me Pez your killin me.
Last and probably least if I may.

Don

Pez

« Reply #7 on: 23 Apr 2021, 06:48 pm »
Don,
Ok you're in!  :popcorn:

That rounds out the tour. I'll be sending info regarding order etc once I aggregate all the addresses. Expect Monday at the latest.  :thumb:

BobRex

« Reply #8 on: 23 Apr 2021, 07:28 pm »
Any spots left?

Pez

« Reply #9 on: 23 Apr 2021, 07:56 pm »
For you Bob? Absolutely!

Then there were 7!  :wink:

Pez

« Reply #10 on: 26 Apr 2021, 10:01 pm »
Hey folks,
Quick update, I wanted all the tour folks to know, info is still incoming. I'm a bit more busy than I anticipated. I'll be updating the tour folks tomorrow. Meanwhile the QC tour cables are still breaking in, so no time lost!

Pez

« Reply #11 on: 27 Apr 2021, 05:37 pm »
Alrighty, all participants check your email!

jmolsberg

« Reply #12 on: 27 Apr 2021, 06:00 pm »
thank you Jason!

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #13 on: 27 Apr 2021, 06:14 pm »
Hey folks,
I'm a bit more busy than I anticipated.

It's a good problem to have! The secret is getting out.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #14 on: 27 Apr 2021, 09:10 pm »
Alrighty, all participants check your email!
Did I miss something? Nothing in the email.

Well, that's been fixed.  Thanks, Jason. 

Pez

« Reply #15 on: 28 Apr 2021, 05:35 pm »
Hey crew, so I was thinking about the logistics of the tour. I think with 8 people one leg will take way too long. I’ve decided to split the tour instead! The form is now open again if there is anyone who’d like to join the tour nows your chance! I’m doing 2 more slots per coast so a total of 12 people. For those of you who have already signed up, we will proceed as planned with the order, but I’ll be sending an email with an update when the tour is full with a new order that over takes the old one.  :thumb:

charmerci

« Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2021, 05:21 am »
Well, Pez said that he "cooked" the IC's for about 100 hours. Today/this evening, I hit over 100 hours on my system when I noticed a big change! So I would say based on that, 200 hours of break-in. I'm busy the next couple of days so I should do more serious listening by the end of the weekend. But who knows? So far, these things seem to sound slightly different every day I listen to them! :scratch:

Pez

« Reply #17 on: 30 Apr 2021, 05:10 pm »
Thanks again for breaking in the cables. Whip them into shape!  :whip:

mick wolfe

« Reply #18 on: 30 Apr 2021, 05:26 pm »
Yeah, I was a little too anxious to see what the Quiescence C had to offer direct from my turntable to SUT. This with only the 100 hour break-in Pez provided. Although I heard great potential and an uber quiet presentation, I sensed more break-in was needed. Unfortunately, not much was going to happen break-in wise being fed the wimpy signal from a low output MC. Went back to my Moray James IC from the Amadeus to SUT and placed the Hapa QC between SUT and phono stage. That combination is truly sweet. Now after a few months with the Hapa being fed the stronger signal provided by the SUT, I'll switch these two cables around again. This all said, I undoubtedly hear a great deal of potential when using the Hapa Q on the analog side of the equation as well.

charmerci

« Reply #19 on: 7 May 2021, 05:15 am »
I'm terribly sorry for the delay. The reason for the delay is that every time that I've listened to these tour cables, their sound is changing. I now have 180 hours on these and they are still changing a bit for the better, now mostly at the higher frequencies though the overall characteristics of the cable is pretty set. I can only do about 1 or 2 hours each night of loud serious listening.

They'll be moving on to the next person on Saturday - because I work all day tomorrow and I'll post a full report this weekend after I compare them to my regular cables.
« Last Edit: 9 May 2021, 06:32 pm by charmerci »