MAAC Meeting, January 21st, Catonsville Maryland.

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
« on: 22 Dec 2005, 11:06 pm »
Well, I hope this is a date that will work well for all. I will supply food and drinks, music, and the use of my basement. I would ask people who come to bring music they would like to share. While my system may be modest, it is more then capable of bringing out the beauty of music. Anyone interested can drop me a PM. Once I have a reasonable head count, I will contact all with directions. I would think around noon would be a good time to start. Heck, I may even be able to get the basement straightened out by then! Hope to see everyone there.

Gordy

« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2005, 01:05 am »
That's a good date for me Merle, please count me in!  I've a Felicia and an upgraded P3A dac which Vinnie/RWA has moded with a battery supply that I could easily bring along should anyone be interested...

Thanks!!!

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #2 on: 23 Dec 2005, 03:31 am »
Merle,

I can't say no after instigating you to host the meeting, can I?   :lol: Unless we get a foot of snow, count me in.  I would be glad to drive for those in NOVA who wants to carpool.  If you want me to bring anything I have just let me know.

smargo

« Reply #3 on: 23 Dec 2005, 05:15 am »
please change the name to the maryland audio society - it's too confusing

for people in pennsylvania

thanks,
smargo

pistolpete

« Reply #4 on: 23 Dec 2005, 08:42 pm »
I am 50/50 right now.  I will let you know when I know 100%.  Anything of mine you want to hear, let me know.
Pete

bunky

« Reply #5 on: 23 Dec 2005, 11:38 pm »
Quote from: smargo
please change the name to the maryland audio society - it's too confusing

for people in pennsylvania

thanks,
smargo
the 1st meeting was in Va the 2nd will be in Md. if someone in Pa steps up to the plate the third one can be held there. thanks....WCW III

Dave G

« Reply #6 on: 24 Dec 2005, 02:12 pm »
Thanks for putting this together, Merle.  I plan to be there.  I could bring my little Red Wine Clari-T amp, although it might have trouble driving Merle's Studio 60s.

Enjoy the holidays, everyone!

Dave

SWG255

Count me in too
« Reply #7 on: 31 Dec 2005, 01:34 am »
Merle, i'm looking forward to your gathering on the 21st of January. I'll probably take Woodsyi's offer of a ride from his place to Catonsville.

Thanks.

nature boy

« Reply #8 on: 2 Jan 2006, 05:14 pm »
Merle,

I just PM'd Gordy and would like to join you on January 21st.  We'll probably ride down together from Wilmington, DE.  Should be a lot of fun meeting some fellow Audio Circle members!

I have a pair of modified ART 2-way monitors (and stands) that I would like to bring so folks could have a listen.  I haven't heard them hooked up in other systems and would like to get folks impressions.  Is it ok to bring the speakers???  Some beer too???

Regards,

NB

Chris_B

« Reply #9 on: 9 Jan 2006, 10:06 pm »
I'll be there.  If you don't mind, I am going to bring a pair of Green Mountain Europa speakers.  Bunky wanted to hear them and many borrow them for a while.

Looking forward to it and thanks for hosting.

ricmon

« Reply #10 on: 9 Jan 2006, 10:19 pm »
count me in.  and thanks again for the tubes, my system has never souned so good.  and i'll bring some great sounding lps.

Ric