LGK's are in the house - preparing for review - NEED input and suggestions

Vedder323

• vinyl reviews and more, check out Newrecordday.com
    • New Record Day
Hey fellas,

Danny hooked New Record Day up with a pair of LGK's for review (thanks man) along with a pair or Electra cables. I wanted to ask the community, what would you guys like to see and hear from a review on these speakers? Keep in mind, this will be shot on YouTube which has a lot of cool benefits and I want to take full advantage of this. Snowball and brainstorm any ideas and post them here... 

Thanks all!

Oh, SPOILER ALERT: They kick all kinds of ass.   

Ron
www.newrecordday.com

jparkhur

Are you crossing them over, with what? Freq? Passive, Active?
Direct comparisons to items we as consumers may already have in house.
Sub?
Imaging - what audio material are you using?
Computer usage and regular two channel sound too.
Stands?  How high?

Thanks

Captainhemo

Also hope you do a  comparion between the Electra Cable and the Triode Wire Lab  Speaker  cable in your main rig.  I know they are   very different with the Electra Cable  being  made from either  4 or 6 solid core conductors  and the  TWL cable being made of  210 30awg conductors.  Would be nice  to hear what you feel the differences are.
I realize  the Electra cables are probably terminated on the speaker end with  tube connectors but the male end will fit  just like a banana into a standard binding post.  You won't get the full advantage of using the  actual tube connector male/female  pair with your speakers but  you should still get a pretty decent idea of cable.  Plus , Electra Cable does offer them  terminated with Vampire copper banana's/spades for use with  binding posts.

Also  looking forward to the  review of the LGK's . 

Very cool of Danny to set you up   :thumb:

-jay