FS: Fully Restored Dynaco SCA-35

irishsammy

FS: Fully Restored Dynaco SCA-35
« on: 3 May 2010, 02:24 pm »
Hi all.  I've got 2 Dynaco SCA-35's in my house and one has to go.  The one up for sale was checked out and fully restored by the fantastic Sal Brisindi over at dynaco-st70 dot com. 

I'll be honest that the amp does show some wear cosmetically. Some of the screenprinting on the faceplate is worn off and the right side of the face has been unbent. As long as you're not concerned about pristine cosmetics, I think you'll be very happy with the unit. In my mind, the sound much makes up for any shortcomings in looks.

Included tubes are 4 like new (~30 hours) Sovtek EL84's and 2 vintage used tested good 7199's. All transformers are original and working. There are no turn-on or turn-off thumps and there is no noise at all during normal operation.  If anyone is looking for a good low cost entry point into tube integrated amps, this is it.   :eyebrows:

I'm asking $225 with negotiable shipping.  I will pack securely for shipment of course.  I prefer PayPal for payment and if we go that route, please add 3%. 

The amp is up on Agon if anybody's interested (my feedback is on there, too):

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatube&1276793563&/Dynaco-SCA-35-Integrated-Amp
« Last Edit: 5 May 2010, 12:31 pm by irishsammy »

irishsammy

Re: FS: Fully Restored Dynaco SCA-35
« Reply #1 on: 5 May 2010, 12:32 pm »
Bump for a price drop.   :o

irishsammy

« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2010, 01:50 am »
Trade pending.   8)

irishsammy

« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2010, 01:14 am »