FS: 142 albums on CD

vortrex

FS: 142 albums on CD
« on: 30 Dec 2012, 09:28 pm »
I've got 142 albums on CD that I'd like to get rid.  There are some double CD and box sets, so the total number of discs is more than 142.  129 of the albums have been removed from the jewel cases with the disc and cover jacket kept in a large Case Logic binder.  There are two of these.  There are also 13 albums that have been left in their original non-jewel case packaging.  Many of these CD's are from the 80's-90's and well used.  Likewise, there are some where the disc looks new.  Going by memory, I only recall a couple which had a skip.

The collection is new wave (Devo, Oingo Boingo, Kraftwerk), punk rock (Rollins Band, LOTS of Dischord releases, Cro-Mags, Bad Brains, Misfits, Avail, etc) , classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Kiss), and many things like RHCP, Beastie Boys, Janes Addiction, Bob Marley, Sade, John Frusciante (almost all of his), Smashing Pumpkins, Parliament, Audioslave, At The Drive-In, etc.  There is also the rare Crispin Glover CD, listen and be amazed...

$125 + shipping.