RMAF show coverage: volunteers wanted.

Pez

RMAF show coverage: volunteers wanted.
« on: 4 Oct 2010, 05:24 pm »
If you are attending RMAF this year we would love to get your opinions, photos, and most importantly your help covering the show. While Tyson and I plan on doing some coverage it will be vastly scaled back from what we did last year. While we enjoyed doing it we definately found ourselves scramblingto hit every vendor we could. This year we are asking members of AC that are attending the show to try and cover a few different rooms. All you need is a basic camera, a short blurb and an opinion. I will put a Show Coverage topic up for people to post to. Please send me a PM if you are interested in helping.

Thanks!
Jason, Tyson and all of AC

Pez

Re: RMAF show coverage: volunteers wanted.
« Reply #1 on: 5 Oct 2010, 03:44 pm »
Bump- I know of quite a fee people who are attending. Please please consider doing a short blurb!!!!

Rapt

« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct 2010, 04:50 pm »
Great Idea Pez!!

Great for those who can't attend like myself, put this link in my favorites  :thumb:

vinyl_lady

« Reply #3 on: 5 Oct 2010, 05:31 pm »
Bump- I know of quite a fee people who are attending. Please please consider doing a short blurb!!!!

I'm in. I sent you a PM

Pez

« Reply #4 on: 5 Oct 2010, 06:41 pm »
Excellent! Also wanted to add that manufacturers themselves are welcome to post some pics and info about their room if they are so inclined.

Thanks,
Jason

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #5 on: 8 Oct 2010, 02:21 pm »
Jason,

I can blurb here and there.  I will be there Sat and Sunday.

BTW,

I found a wine for you.

Big Red Machine

« Reply #6 on: 8 Oct 2010, 04:21 pm »
Will this be the thread or will there be a special show report thread?  We can start posting photos, etc. as soon as Friday so I want to know where to go officially.  (a bad phrase to use, I know)

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #7 on: 15 Oct 2010, 03:59 am »
I'll be taking photos and blogging my impressions with them on a daily basis.  But, this year I will not be hitting every single room, and I will not be posting about every single room like we did last year.  There was just too much stuff to be able to give each room justice.  Plus, I thought a lot of rooms were either mediocre or poor in overall sound.  I'd rather just try to hit the highlights and post about the stuff that impressed me the most this year.

However, if anyone has a specific request of a particular room they'd like to see me hit, I'll do my best to accommodate.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #8 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:05 am »

And take lots of pictures!

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #9 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:15 am »
Tyson...
However, if anyone has a specific request of a particular room they'd like to see me hit, I'll do my best to accommodate.

Well....besides all the AC vendors.... :wink:

See if you can check out these two....

Kaiser GmbH - their Kawero! Speaker  is an excellent speaker...Marriott 4th Floor ~ 477 and
Marriott 5th Floor ~ 550

http://audiofest.net/2010/exhibitors_profile.php?gbID=1126&Sid=d52d90fb9fb6a206ef5e7ea7792f6892

Usher Audio - their Mini Dancer speakers with Diamond DMD tweeter ... Marriott Tower - Level 8 ~ 8000

http://audiofest.net/2010/exhibitors_profile.php?gbID=468&Sid=d52d90fb9fb6a206ef5e7ea7792f6892

Thanks... :thumb:

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #10 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:31 am »
Anything for you Lonewolf  :wine:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #11 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:34 am »
Anything for you Lonewolf  :wine:

Thank you.....your the best !! :thumb:  :beer: :rock:

ok....one other thing - thanks....see if you can get the dates for next years show....sorry I missed this year... :(

ltr317

« Reply #12 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:48 am »
Hi Chris,

The eagle has landed.  I missed my flight and then the later flight was delayed but I finally got into Denver.  I'll be sure to have a brewski for you.  I'm with Fritz of Fritzspeakers right now.

Cheers,
Paul

lonewolfny42

« Reply #13 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:55 am »
Cool.... 8)

Thanks Paul....say hi for me. :thumb:

vinyl_lady

« Reply #14 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:57 am »
ok....one other thing - thanks....see if you can get the dates for next years show....sorry I missed this year... :(

Book these dates Chris -- October 14-16, 2011

See you next year :thumb: (miss you this year)

lonewolfny42

« Reply #15 on: 15 Oct 2010, 04:59 am »
Thank You Laura !!!  :thumb: