Tube connector delays and updates

Danny Richie

Tube connector delays and updates
« on: 5 Feb 2021, 08:57 pm »
We are going through these things like crazy. Tube connectors and No Rez are one of our best selling upgrades, and they are used in everything.

So we have been blowing through these faster than I can get them made.

We also sent out a lot of male tube connector ends with cable kit orders and customers wanting more ends. So we have female ends and no male ends to go with them. So more male ends have been on order for a while. It looks like they will arrive (finally) next week.

That will get a lot of orders out that are waiting on more tube connectors. Unfortunately that won't fill every order that we have in here. We have well over 100 sets on order or needed to fill orders for kits and upgrades. As soon as these are used to fill the backorders (oldest orders first) I will see how many orders we have left for kits and upgrades and give those customers the option of waiting and shipping complete or having the order shipped minus the tube connectors and then we can ship the tube connectors out as they arrive.

Then we have a 1000 units (male and female tube connector ends) being made and rushed to us. Those will last us less than a month unfortunately. They are following those with 1,500 more that are part of the same run but shipped via standard shipping.

And then we have a standing order for 2,500 more right behind that one as fast as they can get them made.

We are really trying to load up on everything we stock now to overcome the much longer lead times on everything due to this whole Covid deal. I have made a large blanket order for the year for Sonicaps. And we are loading up on inductors like there is a Copper shortage or something. We've also upped out No Rez shipments and we will be taking another 300 sheets almost every month.

And as soon as we get those NQ drivers in stock and more M-130's I am going follow them with more orders. Some of them are suppose to ship out between the 12th and 15th of this month. I am going to load up on drivers.

I just took in a lot more of the GR Neo 3 tweeters too. I should have enough of those in stock for the whole year, but will likely be ordering more within months.

For those of you that have orders in with us that are waiting on tube connectors please hang in there. I promise all orders are packed up and waiting for the tube connector arrival. Every order will ship.

Thanks,

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
Re: Tube connector delays and updates
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2021, 09:04 pm »
To be honest, I only need female ends with both my Studios and X-Statik orders, if that helps get my X-Statik order out the door.

Tho my Studios are still awaiting the arrival of the 165NQ woofers.

Thanks for the update Danny!

cjsailer

« Reply #2 on: 6 Feb 2021, 07:58 pm »
Thanks for the update.  Do the Klipsch upgrades contain these tube connectors?  Wasn't aware of these supply issues, had I know I would have probably just limited my order the Servo Sub 4 kits and got the upgrade later.

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 8 Feb 2021, 11:43 pm »
Thanks for the update.  Do the Klipsch upgrades contain these tube connectors?  Wasn't aware of these supply issues, had I know I would have probably just limited my order the Servo Sub 4 kits and got the upgrade later.

Yes, they are a significant part of the upgrade.

cjsailer

« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2021, 01:50 am »
There's probably not easy way to quantify this, but on a rough percentage basis, how much of the upgrade improvement can be attributed to each individual part in the upgrade ... the tube connectors, the better capacitors, mills resistors, higher gauge internal wires, and the no-res?  I ask because I have a bunch of satellite speakers that do not warrant a full upgrade and I'm just looking for a good bang for buck proposition for giving them a small upgrade.

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2021, 04:33 pm »
Woo Hoo, tube connectors and new LGK samples are in route.

DHL tracking number (J) JD01 4600 0085 6092 1786, if you want to follow along.

We have a lot of orders in house right now waiting for tube connectors. They are packed up and ready to go and will go right out the door as soon as the tube connectors get here.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 12 Feb 2021, 04:34 pm »
Great news!  :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #7 on: 17 Feb 2021, 05:10 pm »
It now has a new DHL tracking code: 7436801956

mudnsavy

« Reply #8 on: 18 Feb 2021, 09:28 pm »
Thanks for the update Danny.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #9 on: 22 Feb 2021, 11:04 pm »
Looks like the package is currently "on hold" in Dallas, TX.
Hopefully that means it will make its arrival in the bext day or so!  :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #10 on: 26 Feb 2021, 09:14 pm »
Tube connectors just walked through the doors.  :banana piano:

We will be shipping out orders that have been waiting on them starting Monday.

Orders will go out in the order that they came in. And we may have 150 or so orders packed up and waiting for tube connectors. We will be getting them out as fast as we can.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #11 on: 26 Feb 2021, 09:29 pm »
That's great news! :thumb:

If I lived closer, I'd volunteer to help get things wrapped up and ready to go. But alas I'm already working and live in Florida.. :P

AverageNiceGuy

« Reply #12 on: 26 Feb 2021, 10:29 pm »
Woo-hoo!  8) I had just sent you an email inquiring.

RonP

« Reply #13 on: 27 Feb 2021, 03:41 am »
Tube connectors just walked through the doors.  :banana piano:

and boy are their legs tired!!!

HEYO!