SOLD: First Watt F3 - $1500

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
SOLD: First Watt F3 - $1500
« on: 24 Apr 2023, 07:54 pm »
===== SOLD =====

For Sale is my First Watt F3.  This is one of the rarer FWs and among the top 2-3 most compared to tube sound.  Low power, sensitive speakers necessary.  That said, 15 watts of all Class A.  As sweet as can be.  Runs hot! If you are not familiar with FW or Class A amps, be prepared! Here is a link to their table of First Watt models, back to the Aleph J, where you can see specs of the F3 as well as all of their amps to compare: https://www.firstwatt.com/prod.html

Sound is stellar.  Aesthetics, a conservative Very Good.  Faceplate, back and fins are excellent.  Top has very minor indications of use. I am not the first owner.  Previous owner had it checked out, with any tuneup needed, by FW factory.

Will come with manual, spare fuse, and original factory box. No power cable, however I'll include a basic black power cord on request.

Fair price of $1500 and $85 shipping to contiguous US.  Contact for other destinations.  Paypal f&f.

« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2023, 04:11 pm by pstrisik »

fallbalance

Re: FS: First Watt F3 - $1500
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2023, 09:08 pm »
Beautiful -- this will move fast.

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2023, 10:22 am »
Hi,

This is a great price. Just need the right speakers and they'd be perfect for anyone.

Cheers Rod

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!
« Reply #3 on: 25 Apr 2023, 02:35 pm »

Thanks guys.  F3 rarely comes up and this sale offers the opportunity for one less expensive than most FW models you will see for sale online.

......Pete