Price changes and show discount

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
Price changes and show discount
« on: 20 May 2015, 04:26 am »
Well there is good news and there is bad news..... :scratch:

The bad news is that our costs have increased about 20% , some of that is simple inflation and some is the constant improvement of the product. Those new improved drivers and more exotic caps sound great, but they are expensive!

Good news...is that they are worth it as the speakers now sound better than I had ever dreamed.

Bad news is that as of June 15 the outriggers and grills will no longer be included in the price, and at some point this fall we will likely have to increase prices. :(

Good news... is that I will extend a 10% show discount from now until the last day of the Newport show, (Sunday May 31).
 I was going to do this at the show only but that really isn't fair so the sale is good for everyone now until the end of the month!

fine print is this discount does not apply to accessories or upgrades,,, sorry but I already lose $ on those. :nono:

jriggy

Re: Price changes and show discount
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2015, 01:43 pm »
Every upgrade offered has been VERY reasonably priced...and the jump in sound quality has been substantial each time.

As i work on finishing and upgrading my system around Daedalus Audio speakers, they continue to answer back with such refinement and musicality.

R_burke

« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2016, 02:33 pm »
Is there a current price listing on your website, I looked and couldn't find one, but I could have easily missed it

4/22/16

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2016, 04:11 pm »
Is there a current price listing on your website, I looked and couldn't find one, but I could have easily missed it

4/22/16

For many reasons we do not post the pricing on the web.

If you send an email (not PM through AC) I will send the current pricing.  Please include where you live and what you are interested in.

thanks,
lou