Had a blast at LSAF 2019!

Wayne Parham

• Pi Speakers
    • Pi Speakers
Had a blast at LSAF 2019!
« on: 6 May 2019, 02:33 am »

It was really great to hang out with you, Danny.  Great to talk about the cool car stuff too.  Mike is a regular here on Audio Circle too, I think, and I have always enjoyed seeing him at LSAF too.  I just love the friendships we develop there.

Don't hesitate to use any of the photos on the LSAF website:

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Re: Had a blast at LSAF 2019!
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2019, 06:25 am »
Hey Wayne,

Yep, I’m a regular here. It was great seeing you and Kelly again. I’m starting to plan for next year.

Let me know when you want to get together to work on next year.

Mike

Nick77

« Reply #2 on: 6 May 2019, 02:34 pm »
Hi Wayne, I am a huge fan down in Austin. I keep trying to make it up and say hi, hopefully next year. I love my Pi4 speakers.  :thumb:

Thanks for all the photo coverage.  :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 6 May 2019, 10:24 pm »
It was really great to hang out with you, Danny.  Great to talk about the cool car stuff too.  Mike is a regular here on Audio Circle too, I think, and I have always enjoyed seeing him at LSAF too.  I just love the friendships we develop there.

Don't hesitate to use any of the photos on the LSAF website:

Likewise, I am glad we had the opportunity to hang out and talk about car stuff.

Here is that link I was telling you about: https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=109095.0

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #4 on: 7 May 2019, 12:47 am »
Hope it was a success for all.  I'd planned to be there, but things conspired against it.  There have been some very fine rooms in the past.  Sounds like that was the case again. 

barryso

« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2019, 11:23 am »
It was a good show.  A few less rooms than last year but all of them sounded good, even a few that never quite did it for me in the past.

Danny, your room was a force of nature.  The dynamics were insane.    :thumb:

Thanks for letting us hear your room with and without all the room treatments, too.  It made quite a difference ... more than expected.

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 10 May 2019, 01:37 pm »
It was a good show.  A few less rooms than last year but all of them sounded good, even a few that never quite did it for me in the past.

Danny, your room was a force of nature.  The dynamics were insane.    :thumb:

Thanks for letting us hear your room with and without all the room treatments, too.  It made quite a difference ... more than expected.

Thanks for coming Barry. I enjoyed your enthusiasm and seeing the smile on your face.