The Ultimate VMPS Endorsement

ekovalsky

mca

« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2004, 02:20 am »
That's about the cutest kid I've ever seen. Congrats on the great system and the happy family  :)

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2004, 03:46 am »
Your wife doesn't have an "older" sister does she?

:dance:

ekovalsky

« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2004, 06:38 am »
Quote from: John Casler
Your wife doesn't have an "older" sister does she?

:dance:

No but her mom is available!

ARAM

« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2004, 01:10 pm »
Does  your  wife  say;  the  new  speakers  sound  better?Can  she  also  feel  the  difference  with  the  new  speakers?

lkosova

• http://www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
« Reply #5 on: 31 Jan 2004, 02:25 pm »
Eric,

I have said it before. When that cute girl(the baby) wakes up at 3:00 in the morning and it's your "turn" to give her a bottle. Turn on Holly Cole and sometihing like Temptation or Train song etc. The baby would go to sleep and because it was so late at night(no exterior noise) the sound was the best I heard it. My wife would come down  and the baby would be sleeping in my arms and I would be listening and enjoying.

But, when my kids go alittle older....Train Song would not put them to sleep and they would clap etc. That's when Tracy Chapmans first album came in handy!!!

Enjoy your family!!! And your speakers.

Larry

John Casler

« Reply #6 on: 31 Jan 2004, 03:08 pm »
No but her mom is available!

Hmmmm..

Does she like your new speakers?

mcrespo71

« Reply #7 on: 31 Jan 2004, 03:10 pm »
Thanks for sharing!  Those are great shots and it's nice to see the whole family enjoying the hi-fi. 8)

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #8 on: 31 Jan 2004, 04:15 pm »
Ok Eric, you inspired me to take a few pics of my little guy grooving to the music.   :dance:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=181

Now if I can just teach him to solder...   :surrender:

GW

Marbles

« Reply #9 on: 31 Jan 2004, 04:24 pm »
Those are cute kids, and I don't think there are any real freaks here at AC, but how do you know?

If I were you guys, I would NEVER, and I mean EVER post pics of my young kids anywhere on the internet.

Maybe I am paranoid, but why take chances in todays world.

Sorry for the downer.....

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #10 on: 31 Jan 2004, 05:38 pm »
i like the bebe puke on momma's shirt!   :wink:

congrats,

doug s.

warnerwh

« Reply #11 on: 31 Jan 2004, 05:50 pm »
You have an absolutely lovely family. A beautiful picture. Thanks

peakrchau

• http://www.angelfire.com/ca/rchau/audio.html
« Reply #12 on: 31 Jan 2004, 06:19 pm »
One of my friends had this to say about kids and the ole stereo (Oracle turntable, tube amp, and grilless speakers):

"the higher the FI, the more you think about packing it away"...at least for a few years.

beware the terrible twos,
PeAK

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #13 on: 31 Jan 2004, 06:29 pm »
Quote from: peakrchau
One of my friends had this to say about kids and the ole stereo (Oracle turntable, tube amp, and grilless speakers):

"the higher the FI, the more you think about packing it away"...at least for a few years.

beware the terrible twos,
PeAK

i was lucky - my meret re monitorss are chipped at the back from being knocked off their stands, and one of my thiels has a small hole in the side of the grille-cloth, from being knocked over - a plastic table that was along-side absorbed the blow, sacrificing itself in the process!   :wink:  no other equipment damage...

oh, & we were all deafened for a few daze, when my then-2-yr-old dawtah decided to crank the wolume to full gain, once...   :o

doug s.

J Harris

« Reply #14 on: 1 Feb 2004, 03:38 am »
Umm....

Marbles... yes... you are paranoid :-)

J!

Marbles

« Reply #15 on: 1 Feb 2004, 04:22 am »
Quote from: J Harris
Umm....

Marbles... yes... you are paranoid :-)

J!

I sure hope I'm paranoid, but it wouldn't take anyone any time to learn what city I live in, what my name is...I've never hidden that, and since I'm in the phone book, where EXACTLY I live.

Therefore, I will never post pics of my family on the net.

If others wish to, that's up to them.

The ones who have posted pics have not hidden their names or their cities either.

I would rather be overly protective and have the kids safe, then anyone sorry.

As always YMMV.

Don't get me wrong, I know the guys are VERY proud of their families and should be.  They want us to share in their joy as this board is a family of sorts..all that's cool.  I understand and I'm sure it is safe here.

I just won't take that chance and wanted to say so and say why.

Now friends of mine are different  :wink: ..if you want to see some friends, see my gallery:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;user=4

WarrenHH

« Reply #16 on: 1 Feb 2004, 04:36 am »
I gotta chime in and agree here marbles, you been watchin too many scary movies!!   :o

ekovalsky

« Reply #17 on: 1 Feb 2004, 04:42 am »
When I think of all the plumbers, exterminators, landscapers, painters, subcontractors, cleaning crews, etc that see my wife and baby alone in the house on almost a daily basis... Audiocircle seems pretty safe  :|

If any uninvited guest gets through the property gates and defeats the alarm system, I'd be very happy to introduce them to the business end of my Desert Eagle.

Horsehead

« Reply #18 on: 1 Feb 2004, 05:52 am »
Quote from: ekovalsky
If any uninvited guest gets through the property gates and defeats the alarm system, I'd be very happy to introduce them to the business end of my Desert Eagle.

Nice!  :!:  My Desert Eagle is .44 Magnum with a customized finish- polished blue frame and slide with polished nickel accents on the trigger, hammer, slide release and magazine plate.  :guns:  :guns:  :guns: You have the .44 Magnum or the .50 cal?  The gas operating system works incredibly well for such powerful rounds.

It's almost too nice to shoot so I still have a case of .44 Magnum Black Talons laying around.  I would not want to be on the receiving end of that round! :peek:

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
« Reply #19 on: 6 Feb 2004, 08:28 pm »
Quote from: Marbles
Those are cute kids, and I don't think there are any real freaks here at AC, but how do you know?

If I were you guys, I would NEVER, and I mean EVER post pics of my young kids anywhere on the internet.

Maybe I am paranoid, but why take chances in todays world.

Sorry for the downer.....

Marbles
Dittos.  Also, thanks for carifying with the modifier "real" in front of the word "freaks".