Old Guy....but New Member!! LOL

The80sWagoneer

• Old Cars & Vintage Audio
Old Guy....but New Member!! LOL
« on: 29 Apr 2024, 08:29 pm »
Recently started to indulge the craving for vintage audio.... picked up a set of Pioneer HPM-100s late last week.

I can tell already this new hobby is going to get expensive in a hurry.   :thumb:

-G

IG:
@The80sWagoneer
@MightAsWellK5

borism

Re: Old Guy....but New Member!! LOL
« Reply #1 on: 29 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm »
It's only money. Welcome!

The80sWagoneer

« Reply #2 on: 29 Apr 2024, 10:53 pm »
Thanks Boris!

Yeah... the older I get, the more I appreciate nostalgic items that bring back memories of my childhood.    Whether it's old videogames (Vectrex consoles, Atari) or old cars (mostly pre-1973, with a couple of exceptions).... or stereo equipment like this.

Hoping to find myself a nice Pioneer SX-950 to drive these new speakers.... but the cheap ones need expensive service, and the serviced ones aren't cheap!!!   :)

-G

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 29 Apr 2024, 11:16 pm »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 30 Apr 2024, 01:47 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC   :thumb:  Our esteemed member WGH just recently moved up to a new Subaru from his vintage Wagoneer. I think it may still be for sale if you're looking to add to the stable.  :wink:

The80sWagoneer

« Reply #5 on: 30 Apr 2024, 10:57 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC   :thumb:  Our esteemed member WGH just recently moved up to a new Subaru from his vintage Wagoneer. I think it may still be for sale if you're looking to add to the stable.  :wink:

As much as I love old Jeep Grand Wagoneers.... it seems implausible that I am wealthy enough to afford to keep TWO of them maintained and running at the same time!!!   LOL

-G