Bamberg Series 3 active speaker demonstration at my house

jackman

Hi Guys,

I've been meaning to post this for a week. I'm going to host a get together for AC people at my house on April 25 and 26th at 6:30pm. I live in Naperville, about a half hour from the Axpona show and will have beer and pizza (it's cool and greatly appreciated if anyone wants to bring some beer) and some good music. Also, if anyone wants to bring along a good USB DAC or anything to check out, I'm flexible. Bamberg's new Series 3's are great looking speakers and I'm excited to hear them in person. It would be great to have some of my AC friends over to the Casa De Jackman.

Also, I'll have my series 5's set up and dialed in nicely if anyone wants to hear them. In addition, I'm hoping to have some Murphy modded Pioneer 22's on hand. Just PM me and I'll let you know my phone number and address. I'm also going to be at Axpona on Saturday and Sunday.  Looking forward to seeing you guys at my house or the show.

Here is a link with a picture of the speakers. They look very cool and I asked Phil if he was willing to bring them over because I'm intreagued by the design!

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=125076.0
Thanks

Jack

jimdgoulding

Re: Bamberg Series 3 active speaker demonstration at my house
« Reply #1 on: 6 Apr 2014, 10:07 pm »
Wish I lived down the street, dude.

roscoeiii

« Reply #2 on: 6 Apr 2014, 10:17 pm »
Yeah, happy I liv down the street. Or well, Interstate, but whatever.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #3 on: 7 Apr 2014, 01:46 am »
Jackman,

Thank you for the open invitation. Phil and I have emailed back and forth about this a few times and spoken on the phone. I'm still trying to work out transportation and or alternate lodging in order to make an evening there more practical for me. Actually, Phil suggested I not worry about renting a car (I ought to be able to catch a ride) and that I could stay at a motel not far from your home for one night.

I'm really keen to listen to both the new 3s and the 5s. If I don't do it during Axpona, I suspect I may never get another chance to hear a Bamberg speaker.

PM is on the way.

Michael

jackman

« Reply #4 on: 7 Apr 2014, 02:02 am »
Hi Michael,
I responded to your PM. Thanks for the message. I look forward to meet you.

Thanks

Jack

jackman

« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2014, 02:30 pm »
Hey Guys, I'm going to postpone this demonstration because of a schedule conflict.   I'm going to be at the show and look forward to getting together with everyone.

Will send out a notice regarding the new date. 

Thanks!

jriggy

« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2014, 03:27 pm »
Its really to bad Bamberg didn't just get a room at Axpona.

jackman

« Reply #7 on: 23 Apr 2014, 06:28 pm »
Its really to bad Bamberg didn't just get a room at Axpona.

I agree, you might want to check with Phil on that.  I'm just an enthusiast and not aware of any promotional plans Phil might have in the future.  He has displayed at shows in the past and I hope to see his stuff at shows in the future.  Also, I'm planning to check out the Series 3's in the future and hope to have them at my house sometime in the future.