3D "the Matrix" on a projector

Mr Content

3D "the Matrix" on a projector
« on: 16 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm »
Hi guys, what have you learnt about 3D so far. I just watched "The Matrix" in 3D at a friends. He had a run of the mill Sanyo projector, well a good one, but nothing to off the wall. Bluray player feeding the projector. he used the cardboard glasses with the 2 color lenses.
Is this the future?, is there anything better. I dont thing it would be as good on a TV, it seems to me you need as big a screen as you can so you get the projection properly. :D

Mr C :D

NagysAudio

• http://www.nagysaudio.com
Re: 3D "the Matrix" on a projector
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2010, 12:19 am »
The Matrix is NOT a 3D film, nor has it ever been converted to 3D. This is either a complete troll post, or you and your friend are borderline brain dead.

zygadr

« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2010, 01:28 am »
They may re-define -

''brain dead'' :green:

NagysAudio

• http://www.nagysaudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2010, 04:25 am »
Furthermore, Sanyo does not make a 3D projector and there are very few 3D capable Blu Ray players out there (Panasonic, Samsung, PS3).

The latest 3D films like Avatar will be release throughout the year in true stereoscopic 3D, not anaglyph (red/blue glasses).

The funny thing is that these two watched a normal 2D film with red/blue glasses. Must have been a horrible experience.

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #4 on: 21 Apr 2010, 05:46 pm »
The Matrix is NOT a 3D film, nor has it ever been converted to 3D. This is either a complete troll post, or you and your friend are borderline brain dead.
You have no idea the level of respect Mr. C has earned here, and on other forums. He is not a troll, nor is he brain dead. I consider him a very good friend of mine and personally take offense to your post. There are SO many different ways to get your point across than the way you did.
I'm asking telling you to refrain from personal attacks to members of this forum.

Bob - facilitator of this Circle

rajacat

• Washington State
« Reply #5 on: 21 Apr 2010, 05:48 pm »
 :thumb:
You have no idea the level of respect Mr. C has earned here, and on other forums. He is not a troll, nor is he brain dead. I consider him a very good friend of mine and personally take offense to your post. There are SO many different ways to get your point across than the way you did.
I'm asking telling you to refrain from personal attacks to members of this forum.

Bob - facilitator of this Circle