sad news...

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: sad news...
« Reply #20 on: 4 Dec 2007, 01:53 am »
All,

I heard from Louis and while he won't be able to view this forum for a little while, I told him about all the support and understanding he is receiving from you all and I know this means a lot to him.   

I wish I had the chance to meet his father, Peter Chochos.  Based on how many people were at his side when he was at the hospital the days before and leading up to his passing, it is clear that he was loved very much.  Louis told me that he was there when his father passed.  They were very close and I am glad that Louis was there for him. 

Thank you all for your posts supporting Louis.  It is really great to be part of this forum of so many good people.  We are all in this fun and sometimes crazy hobby together, and it is so nice to show that we care for each other... especially in times like these. 

Thanks again,

Vinnie

Alwayswantmore

« Reply #21 on: 4 Dec 2007, 02:34 am »
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Louis. I'm glad that you were able to be by your fathers side when the time came. My deepest condolences to you you and your family. Kent

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #22 on: 4 Dec 2007, 04:35 am »
Louis....

Sorry to read of your loss :cry:.....my deepest sympathies to you, your mother, and the rest of your family.

Chris

rajacat

• Washington State
« Reply #23 on: 4 Dec 2007, 03:58 pm »
Louis,

I'm very sorry to read of your loss. You and your family have my deepest sympathy.

--Roy

9noodle9

« Reply #24 on: 4 Dec 2007, 05:05 pm »
sorry to read of your sad news louis, my thoughts are with you and your family.

take care

nick

jimdgoulding

« Reply #25 on: 4 Dec 2007, 07:48 pm »
Sorry, mate.

ikakenewa

« Reply #26 on: 4 Dec 2007, 09:07 pm »
I'd like to add to this list of condolences, Louis, and am hoping all's well as can be expected through the holidays.

Jack in Baltimore

JohnR

« Reply #27 on: 5 Dec 2007, 08:08 am »
I'm very sorry to hear that, Vinnie. My condolences to Louis and his family in this tough time.

OrJazzM

« Reply #28 on: 5 Dec 2007, 09:42 am »
Louis, you and your family have my deepest sympathy.

Bob01605

• Bob Latino Custom Dynaco Tube Amplifiers
« Reply #29 on: 8 Dec 2007, 11:40 pm »
Louis,

My sincerest condolences on the loss of your dad. I am sorry for your loss and my best wishes are with you and your family in your time of sorrow ..

Bob Latino

ajzepp

« Reply #30 on: 9 Dec 2007, 12:11 am »
Very sorry for your loss, Louis :(  You and your family are in my prayers.

onemug

« Reply #31 on: 11 Dec 2007, 03:52 am »
I have been away for awhile and am just now finding out about this. My heart goes out to you, Louis. Just know how proud your father is of you. He raised a fine man.

And Vinnie, what a class act you are. Both of you deserve all the success you are getting. My best to the both of you.

smccull

« Reply #32 on: 15 Dec 2007, 11:57 pm »
I've been away from the circle for a while and just came across this sad news. Louis, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!

Steve

Louis O

« Reply #33 on: 16 Dec 2007, 01:27 am »
Hi All,

I can't express enough my thanks to all for your very kind posts and support. I'm blessed to have so many friends.

The last four months have been very hard for me. I lost my Dad who was my best friend and my father. He was the philosopher of the family and I hope I have a learned from him. He was the only one in the family that supported my idea of starting Omega when everyone else said I was crazy. I try my best everyday and I won't let him down.

My deepest condolences go out to GHM, Bryan, and Jack. It's really hard and you never forget.

Many thanks to Vinnie. Your a great friend and I'm lucky to have you as a friend.

Thanks again,
Louis