Klaus for President

foz1982

• When I listen to PF the neigbors listen to PF
Klaus for President
« on: 23 Feb 2015, 12:53 am »
Picked up a system from Klaus a few Mondays  back. A prototrak took a dump on me so I got behind on production and did not get a lot of listening in. (life is not fair) But now I'm getting some time in and OMG, if anyone is still on the fence, shiit piss or get of the pot. This stuff is truly amazing!!! I had a high end car system when I was young and on the Final Cut there was a transition from Waters voice to a SAX that made my hair stand up on end. Never in a million years did I ever think I would own a home system that could do that.
Thank You Klaus
You da man!!!

Haoleb

Re: Klaus for President
« Reply #1 on: 24 Feb 2015, 12:39 am »
That is one of my favorite albums. I always get the fletcher memorial home in the first few tracks when I am evaluating a new component or change.  :thumb:

GentleBender

« Reply #2 on: 4 Mar 2015, 10:01 pm »
I agree that his gear melted my brain. I'm no experienced audiophile, but I've had a pretty cheap 2.1 channel system for over two years and have never really been that happy with it. Always thought the weak point was the speakers, but after thinking about it I wanted to start over. It's not saving money if you aren't going to be happy with it and I have another room to put all the old stuff in for using as background music.

After a friend of mine recommend Odyssey and calling Klaus, I decided to start on the base of the system and ordered the Cyclops SE+ and Suspiro with his recommendation. It is a totally different beast now that I have the Cyclops and Suspiro hooked up to all the existing equipment. The separation and bass are from a different world, coming from the same used Polk Audio monitor 60 speakers! I put on my Megadeth Rust in Peace (Remastered on 180 gram) vinyl which the old amp struggled with and the sound would just collapse into a sad murky representation of itself. Now it gives me goosebumps and makes me want to air guitar like a kid.  :guitar:

Glad I started with Klaus and certainly not the last time I give him a call. I have only had it since February 20th and just can't get enough. I can't thank him enough for being the one to introduce me to a real piece of audio gear.  :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 4 Mar 2015, 10:05 pm »
He needs a better title than President - how about Emporor? 8)

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 4 Mar 2015, 10:06 pm »
Already have a picture of the crown:

Eugene2

« Reply #5 on: 5 Mar 2015, 01:06 am »
You guys are killing me, Klaus has my Kismet integrated for upgrade, just talked to him last night, can't wait to get it back and I'm green with envy.  It was already smokin!  Tube preamp stage with an outboard power supply and an outboard Kismet stereo amp.  He talked me into converting it into a maxed out dual mono Kismet setup, with outboard power supply and two Kismet amp boards.  Klaus has never let me down he has been building me amps since I sold my Pass Labs 350.5 and I have never looked back.  That amp with my modded Cirrus/ Joule setup is going to be smokin!!!

G Georgopoulos

• Restricted
« Reply #6 on: 5 Mar 2015, 01:34 am »
Already have a picture of the crown:

+1... :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 5 Mar 2015, 08:44 pm »
Here's a recent pic of two Emperors :lol: