New Owner of Stratos thanks Klaus

aaird

« on: 19 May 2003, 11:17 pm »
Hey Klaus, just wanted to publicly thank you for a great sounding new amp.  I am thrilled.  Though I can't honestly compare the amp to my previous amp since I also changed every other component in the last two months, I know that my whole system is an order of magnitude better, and the amp is a big part of it.   Expect me to come back to Odyssey in the future!
 8)

Andrew
[/img]

subhuman

« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2003, 04:14 pm »
Now you need the Tempest!  It dances with the Stratos in an uncannily great way... so smooth... so detailed... the soundstange expands another level.  :o

What are you using as a pre, now :?:

aaird

« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2003, 09:16 pm »
Just a cheapie for the moment.  I am looking into getting a preamp, but it will depend on me selling something first to pay for it.  Maybe you want to do a little swap?  :wink:

I would love the tempest, but it may be next year before I can get it.

Andrew

subhuman

« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2003, 09:24 pm »
I know you may not have the money, but let me tell you without exaggeration that the Tempest made the single biggest change in my system  - as big as a change in speakers!  The next biggest change was the DAC tied with the Amp (Stratos in my case).  

You'll be doing yourself a HUGE favor by getting a Tempest or similiar as soon as you can..

aaird

« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2003, 09:28 pm »
Actually, you don't need to tell me about my need for a better pre, since I wince every time I see the unit I have now.   :oops:   For awhile I owned a super modified bottlehead foreplay, which had some really excellent sonic characteristics, but I had to sell at the time to purchase something else.  Anyway, I live very close to Klaus, and I forsee the T in my future at some point.

Andrew

F-100

Another satisfy customer
« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2003, 05:18 am »
As one of many satisfied customers,  I just want take this opportunity to commend Klaus on his excellent customer service. His prompt and very courteous response and service makes me more eager and confident about making future purchases from his company.  

Thank you so much! I love your products and service.