Owners Audition list.

havon

Re: Owners Audition list.
« Reply #220 on: 11 Apr 2011, 01:59 am »
Trying to contact the gentlemen in Henderson, NV.....i tried to click on your profile to send you a PM, but I am not allowed to view other members profiles for some reason???  Any rate, my email is jason_goodman@ymail.com.  I would love to hear from you if your still hosting demos for your ST speakers.  Thanks!

jsalk

« Reply #221 on: 11 Apr 2011, 08:07 pm »
Trying to contact the gentlemen in Henderson, NV.....i tried to click on your profile to send you a PM, but I am not allowed to view other members profiles for some reason???  Any rate, my email is jason_goodman@ymail.com.  I would love to hear from you if your still hosting demos for your ST speakers.  Thanks!

You are referring to Eric.  I just emailed him with your email address above.  He may not check in here everyday, so I thought I'd pass your information along to speed things up for you.

- Jim

Yeggo

« Reply #222 on: 29 Apr 2011, 08:56 pm »
I have Songtowers with Ribbon Tweeters and a Song Sub.  Live in Boston, Ma.

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
« Reply #223 on: 29 Apr 2011, 09:16 pm »
In Saint Louis.

SoundScape 10s.

coke

« Reply #224 on: 29 Apr 2011, 09:42 pm »
We now have a set of Songtower RTs in the same home as my HT2-TLs.   The songtowers are being driven by an AVA Insight SL preamp and an AVA Insight 260 amp.  Still trying to decide on a DAC.

Eastern Oklahoma

pawsman

« Reply #225 on: 30 Apr 2011, 02:51 pm »
I'm in the Northeast Georgia area, and would like to audition the HT1 monitors. If anyone would be interested in accommodating me, please let me know. If the HT1 is not available, I'd be interested in hearing any Salk Speaker that is available. Thanks,

pawsman

jtsnead

« Reply #226 on: 1 May 2011, 03:38 pm »
Ok I am thinking about changing speakers, I live in Maryland and would like to hear HT2-TL's I can go to MD, DE, PA, DC, VA.

I have Joseph Audio RM25XL speakers now but I want to here a quality speaker with a ribbon tweeter, so Songtowers would also be in the mix.
I feel the HT2's are probally a better comparison to my RM25xl because of the 7" woofers. I owned Gallo 3.1 speakers before these speakers and I like the ribbon tweeters.

So anyone available?

Thanks,
JT

Saturn94

« Reply #227 on: 4 May 2011, 01:55 am »
Ok I am thinking about changing speakers, I live in Maryland and would like to hear HT2-TL's I can go to MD, DE, PA, DC, VA.

I have Joseph Audio RM25XL speakers now but I want to here a quality speaker with a ribbon tweeter, so Songtowers would also be in the mix.
I feel the HT2's are probally a better comparison to my RM25xl because of the 7" woofers. I owned Gallo 3.1 speakers before these speakers and I like the ribbon tweeters.

So anyone available?

Thanks,
JT

Have you tried contacting Dennis?

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #228 on: 4 May 2011, 10:18 pm »
JT--'m in Md just over the D.C. line, near the Beltway.  Let me know if you want to pay a visit. 

Big Red Machine

« Reply #229 on: 4 May 2011, 11:51 pm »
JT--'m in Md just over the D.C. line, near the Beltway.  Let me know if you want to pay a visit.

Would that be in mono or can you make stereo happen these days? :lol:

Go big Ben!!

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #230 on: 5 May 2011, 01:57 am »
Would that be in mono or can you make stereo happen these days? :lol:

Go big Ben!!

Well, if we put Big Ben on the left, and an HT2 on the right, I can do stereo woofers.  Otherwise, not so much. 

Saturn94

« Reply #231 on: 5 May 2011, 09:07 pm »
Well, if we put Big Ben on the left, and an HT2 on the right, I can do stereo woofers.  Otherwise, not so much.

:lol:

Have your pair of HT2-TLs that I heard been dismantled?

JT, if you don't have any luck finding an HT2-TL audition nearby, you can audition mine although I'm a bit farther away than Dennis (SE VA).  Dennis also has the ability to instantly A/B speakers (I do not).

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #232 on: 5 May 2011, 10:57 pm »
:lol:

Have your pair of HT2-TLs that I heard been dismantled?

JT, if you don't have any luck finding an HT2-TL audition nearby, you can audition mine although I'm a bit farther away than Dennis (SE VA).  Dennis also has the ability to instantly A/B speakers (I do not).

I can put them together again.  I just can't compare stereo pairs of speakers that both use the RAAL tweeter, because I only have two of them. 

Legendlime

« Reply #233 on: 6 May 2011, 01:40 am »
I was browsing though the audition list and wondered if you had found some Song Towers. I realize it may be a bit late, but I have a set in Crete.

jtsnead

« Reply #234 on: 6 May 2011, 01:52 am »
Dennis,

So you have a pair of HT2-TLs

JT

Legendlime

« Reply #235 on: 6 May 2011, 02:03 am »
No Song towers.

qwknuf6

« Reply #236 on: 6 May 2011, 02:15 am »
We now have a set of Songtower RTs in the same home as my HT2-TLs.   The songtowers are being driven by an AVA Insight SL preamp and an AVA Insight 260 amp.  Still trying to decide on a DAC.

Eastern Oklahoma

Hey Coke ,

Where in Eastern OK are you ?
I am near Claremore and work in Tulsa
I would like to stop by for  Demo.
I am new to the board and cannot PM yet
Just ordered a some HT2-tls yesterday
Mark

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #237 on: 6 May 2011, 03:30 am »
No Song towers.

I think he was addressing that question to me.   What I have is one HT2 TL and One regular HT2.  But the crossovers are identical, and you should be able to get an accurate idea of the speaker even though the bass response on the regular is not quite as deep. 

won ton on

« Reply #238 on: 13 May 2011, 11:08 pm »
new here. any salk owners in sothern ont. looking to upgrade my martin-logans with songtowers,ht1-tl's or maybe ht2-tl's

Nihsnek

« Reply #239 on: 17 May 2011, 04:39 pm »
Hey guys,

Looking to buy some speakers for my entertainment room. I would love to hear some Song Towers if anyone has any around DFW (Dallas Fort-Worth), Texas. I live in Arlington but am willing to travel anywhere in the metroplex.