Tons of Purist Preamps & MB-100s In The House

Curt

« on: 14 Nov 2005, 04:54 pm »
Just to let you know: We have received (in Charlotte NC) our last shipment of IRD audio components for 2005.

If you're interested now is a good time to let us know.

The boat has arrived and our Charlotte NC warehouse is well stocked, yet again, with fresh Purist preamplifiers and MB-100 monoblocks. Just in time for the holidays.

As always, Fed Ex delivery in the Continental U.S. is FREE.

More details at www.IRDaudio.com

truant

Purists in stock
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2005, 06:21 pm »
Curt,
  I'm going to be ordering a Purist in the next week-I seem to recall you mentioning that the current stock are all black faceplates-is this the case?
My MB100s have the silver faceplate so I'd like to match these but I'll order the black if that's what you've got. Thanks,

Norm

Curt

Re: Purists in stock
« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2005, 06:51 pm »
Quote from: truant
Curt,
  I'm going to be ordering a Purist in the next week-I seem to recall you mentioning that the current stock are all black faceplates-is this the case?
My MB100s have the silver faceplate so I'd like to match these but I'll order the black if that's what you've got. Thanks,

Norm

Hi Norm,

Yes, the Purist is only available in black. This was our most popular preamp color, customers said it was richer looking. We liked it so much we made it our standard preamp color.

The Purist does have solid SS machined (silver) knobs and feet so it does match nicely with silver or black faceplate MB-100s. As a matter of fact my 2-way + sub system is a black Purist with silver faceplate MB-100s. It looks nice.

The Purist and MB-100s play well together, they were designed to have good synergy. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

truant

Purist faceplate
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2005, 10:49 pm »
Hi Curt,

thanks for the fast reply. Sorry to hear that you don't have silver. Maybe down the road I can order black faceplates for my MB100s? Looking forward to finally getting my Purist regardless of color. You should have my order by the end of the week,

Norm

Curt

Re: Purist faceplate
« Reply #4 on: 14 Dec 2005, 09:51 am »
Hi Curt,

thanks for the fast reply. Sorry to hear that you don't have silver. Maybe down the road I can order black faceplates for my MB100s? Looking forward to finally getting my Purist regardless of color. You should have my order by the end of the week,

Norm

Norm,

Once you see the system setup I doubt you will want to change the MB-100s to black faceplates. There are no style rules, everything doesn't neet to be exactly the same, interesting is what's cool.

I think you will like the look of the new system. Let's wait and see.

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« Reply #5 on: 16 Dec 2005, 03:29 am »
Norm
I also have the same setting for the demo, Believe me, the black and silver combo looks classier than All Black, and Purist does look better in Black than silver.

Thanx

truant

Purist faceplate
« Reply #6 on: 17 Dec 2005, 01:59 am »
Balji,

thanks for the input. I'll gladly take your word for it. And I will let you know my impressions of the color and the sound of the Purist once I've had some time with it in my system.

Norm

guest1632

Re: Purist faceplate
« Reply #7 on: 1 Jan 2006, 12:54 am »
Hi Curt,

Norm

Hey Norm, You won't regret getting the Purist. It is definitely built like a tank. It also sounds really good too.

Ray