Tsunami

Jay S

Tsunami
« on: 10 Jan 2005, 05:15 am »
Curt,

We hope that you, your staff and all your families were not affected by the terrible tsunami.  While Bangkok was unaffected, we realize that Phuket is a popular vacation spot for residents and tourists alike....

All the best.

- Jay

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Tsunami
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2005, 07:52 am »
I feel ashamed not to have realized this earlier, too. :oops:   With the magnitude of the devastation, your mind sorta gets jolted out of the normal audio stuff, and it slipped my mind that IRD and nOrh are both located within the stricken nations.  I sure hope everyone is safe and sound from both companies.

Curt

Re: Tsunami
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2005, 03:34 pm »
Quote from: Jay S
Curt,

We hope that you, your staff and all your families were not affected by the terrible tsunami.  While Bangkok was unaffected, we realize that Phuket is a popular vacation spot for residents and tourists alike....

All the best.

- Jay

Thanks for your concern. We are fine.

We were in Bangkok when the Tsunami hit, we did have plans to go to Phuket for Christmas but work didn't allow it.

We went to the Dusit at Pattaya Beach for four days over the New Year's break. We felt a little guilty going after seeing the tsunami disaster on CNN all week but, my wife and I did need a break after a long and busy 2004.

IRDs facilities, all our employees and their families, my family and myself  were all spared from the tsunami and I thank God daily for that.

Our hearts and prayers go out to those who were less fortunate.