Secondhand vinyl sources

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
Secondhand vinyl sources
« on: 26 Mar 2022, 01:08 am »
Let me start out by saying I am always searching for good local record stores. They are the backbone of the industry and I try to support them as much as possible. That said, sometimes it's difficult to find a title new, let alone after the production run has distributed to the masses. So with that said, there are times where Discogs and Ebay are a necessity to find a title. This would be fine if there wasn't massive price gouging for titles not in current production. So this leads me to my question; is there any other sites you can recommend that offers a similar shopping experience that aren't trying to sell for 600% markup?

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Re: Secondhand vinyl sources
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2022, 03:50 am »
I have an excellent supplier of classical vinyl.  If interested, I will send you the information in a PM.

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
Re: Secondhand vinyl sources
« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2022, 05:16 am »
I have an excellent supplier of classical vinyl.  If interested, I will send you the information in a PM.

That would be awesome! I don't make time to listen to much classical, but that's not to say I don't appreciate it. I really could and should listen to more of it. I'll take any info offered for good people to deal with.

-Lloyd