Schumann Resonance Generator SW1

Stercom

Re: Schumann Resonance Generator SW1
« Reply #40 on: 2 May 2012, 12:33 am »
I recently purchased a unit from Taiwan. My initial feeling was one of being a bit high. It was definitely having a effect on me. And the music filled the room. Has anyone else experienced this feeling?

I have one of the Taiwan (knock-off) versions for sale for $150 shipped in the 48 states if anyone is interested. The effect was interesting and definitely real (I picked 8/10 times correctly in a blind test - i.e. someone was turning it off or on without me knowing when) I've messed with it quite a bit but have decided to just leave it off, so I might as well sell it. I learned a long time ago I have no idea how it will perform in your system or what you will hear (or not hear) so obviously if you buy it its yours - this is not a "let me try it" type offer. Thanks :D

jhm731

« Reply #41 on: 2 May 2012, 01:20 am »
I looked it up here //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava 

I have no interest in altering my state of mind in that way though...   :scratch:

Do you drink coffee, tea or soda?

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #42 on: 2 May 2012, 01:23 am »
Do you drink coffee, tea or soda?
Water with extra lemon. 

kingdeezie

« Reply #43 on: 2 May 2012, 02:23 am »
Anyone recently procure an Acoustic Revive RR-77?? They seem to have dissapeared from the obvious websites where one purchases these things.

roscoeiii

« Reply #44 on: 2 May 2012, 02:39 am »
Available at Music Direct last I checked

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #45 on: 2 May 2012, 02:47 am »
The Cable Company has had them from day one, in their lending library too, I believe.  I bought mine there.

saisunil

« Reply #46 on: 2 May 2012, 03:04 am »
I have the rr77 plugged in for a few years with upgraded power supply and longer cable ... It is kept on all the time.

The effect it has is like a mood enhancer - call it phycho-acoustic / imaginary but you feel it

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/acousticrevive/rr77.html

jhm731

« Reply #47 on: 2 May 2012, 05:35 am »
Water with extra lemon.

That's great.

I quit drinking alcohol & Kava after I got my Schumann Resonance Generator.

Now all I drink is fresh coconut water from the trees in my backyard. 8)

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #48 on: 20 May 2012, 08:19 pm »
Yup, ad just popped back up. Thanks for the heads-up. And in the meantime an ACer offered to loan me his RR-77 to try out before I pull the trigger. What a fabulous community AC can be.  Let's keep paying if forward and helping other folks here out on their audio journeys. :D :D :D :D :D
Did you ever try it?  If so, what do you think?

roscoeiii

« Reply #49 on: 20 May 2012, 08:43 pm »
Yes, I was able to (belatedly) evaluate a very kindly loaned RR-77. Do I understand why it works? No. But does it have an effect? Sure does in my system. But an effect that is difficult to describe. It was a physical bodily thing almost (like a lil buzz), but it made the music more intense and present. Not sure that is the best way to describe it. But it was both noticeable and a more pleasurable effect.

It is definitely on my to-buy list, but I would recommend grabbing something like this after addressing cables and power conditioning.

Think all of that is settled in my system. But I will concentrate on a turnarm upgrade first, then pull the trigger on one of these bad boys.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #50 on: 3 Feb 2015, 02:16 am »
I've spent some time evaluating these types of devices (Schumann resonance generators, scalar devices, crystals) and presently use the the Earthcalm scalar device.  I came with a skeptical mind, but experience leads me to think these things work in some measure. I started with a Quantum Symphony Pro about 10 years ago. It was a no-brainer improvement to my perception of the sound. Interestingly, my wife, who didn't know I had installed the device, commented on how the room felt different- as in more relaxed/less tension in the air.

I believe that these instruments probably affect the listener or maybe even the atmosphere rather than the electronics. I will likely purchase a Quantum QX4 when the funds become available. 

http://quantumqrt.com/
You guessed correctly, it affects the physical space (ie your room) and also the mind and beyond, of people, animals and plants.

xsb7244