• I'm just not right!
Re: GIK on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2012, 04:54 pm »
Done!

Devil Doc

• On the road to Perdition
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2012, 05:00 pm »
I liked you enough to spend a $1000 on your products, but I'll never like you enough to sign up for facebook.

Doc

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2012, 05:07 pm »
I liked you enough to spend a $1000 on your products, but I'll never like you enough to sign up for facebook.

Doc

:lol: :lol:

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #4 on: 16 Oct 2012, 05:07 pm »
We appreciate the business certainly.   Some people don't do Facebook and that's fine.  It's just a way to keep people together and see what others are doing, Q&A, etc. especially for those non-knowing souls that aren't members of AC  :lol:

Bryan

michaelhigh

« Reply #5 on: 16 Oct 2012, 05:08 pm »

Doc
You won't encounter 13-year-old girls on Facebook (regardless of your misinformation), in fact I have no FB friends, just audio likes. No puppy wuppies, no kitty kats, so muffins, no cookies, none of the unaudio stuff you're obviously afraid of seeing. None. I like all audio and have no contact with creepy old friends on Facebook. My Facebook is a miniature plethora of all good things audio and that's all. And no, absolutely no afilliation with the social network other than it's a great vehicle (like audio) if you finetune it to your specific tastes. It's what YOU make it. Hope that helps. GIK rules the acoustical roost! :green:

Glenn Kuras

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #6 on: 16 Oct 2012, 05:19 pm »
You won't encounter 13-year-old girls on Facebook (regardless of your misinformation), in fact I have no FB friends, just audio likes. No puppy wuppies, no kitty kats, so muffins, no cookies, none of the unaudio stuff you're obviously afraid of seeing. None. I like all audio and have no contact with creepy old friends on Facebook. My Facebook is a miniature plethora of all good things audio and that's all. And no, absolutely no afilliation with the social network other than it's a great vehicle (like audio) if you finetune it to your specific tastes. It's what YOU make it. Hope that helps. GIK rules the acoustical roost! :green: