It's time for a moving sale.

Danny Richie

Re: It's time for a moving sale.
« Reply #20 on: 4 May 2016, 09:00 pm »
Rich,

Certainly. The drivers are plentiful and the plans are available. Even if Danny sells out of the crossovers they can always be built point-to-point wired like most of his other designs. That's actually what I have done with all the X series speakers I've built so far.

Mike

I have a LOT of those crossovers in stock. And even more X-Voce crossovers.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #21 on: 4 May 2016, 09:37 pm »
Sounds like a cabinet builder's got what is needed to make a lot of X-Statiks as well.  An opportunity for someone.

Captainhemo

« Reply #22 on: 5 May 2016, 01:17 am »
Since there are folks on here that build speaker cabinets, is it possible to have new X-Statiks built? 

The new NX-Otica cabinet is close.  Might that be a new starting point?

Rich,
The NX-Ottica cabinets would not work  ,different tweeter  w/waveguide

The X-Ottica cabinets would work but,  being  the X-Staitks only use 2 woofers, a person would be a couple short per side....and on top of that, the  2 woofers the  X-Statiks use are 16 ohm, the  Otticas use  4 x 8 ohm.

The  X-Statik kits are  a screaming deal, you'd just need to build or have someone build you  the proper cabinets.  With those  Vocca's being available at such a great price,  what an oportunity for a foundation for a HT setup :beer:

jay

Danny Richie

« Reply #23 on: 5 May 2016, 01:57 am »
The X-Statik kit actually cost less than what the drivers sell for. It is the bang for the buck king of floor standing speakers.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #24 on: 5 May 2016, 02:10 am »
Rich,
The NX-Ottica cabinets would not work  ,different tweeter  w/waveguide

The X-Ottica cabinets would work but,  being  the X-Staitks only use 2 woofers, a person would be a couple short per side....and on top of that, the  2 woofers the  X-Statiks use are 16 ohm, the  Otticas use  4 x 8 ohm.

The  X-Statik kits are  a screaming deal, you'd just need to build or have someone build you  the proper cabinets.  With those  Vocca's being available at such a great price,  what an oportunity for a foundation for a HT setup :beer:

jay

Jay,
Sounds like the X-Ottica kit is the perfect place to start for the next gen version of the X-Statik.
Just a thought. 

restrav

« Reply #25 on: 5 May 2016, 02:10 am »
how much is the Xtatic kit and what does it include? sorry i know you get asked this question 100 times a day. honestly i find your website hard to navigate and very hard to get to the right page.

HAL

• Industry Contributor

Danny Richie

« Reply #27 on: 5 May 2016, 02:24 am »
how much is the Xtatic kit and what does it include? sorry i know you get asked this question 100 times a day. honestly i find your website hard to navigate and very hard to get to the right page.

Hmmmm, on the left click on DIY Kits. Then choose which series of kits you want to look at. In this case the X-Series kits. So click X-Series Kits. When the X-Series kits load click on the one that says X-Statik Kit.

Keithh

« Reply #28 on: 5 May 2016, 02:33 am »
It is the bang for the buck king of floor standing speakers

Definitely have to agree with that!
These are the pair I built and for the sound quality they provide are an absolute steal. Easy build too.

Danny Richie

« Reply #29 on: 15 Jun 2016, 03:30 pm »
Most of these demo speakers are still available.

And I have the Carnegie Acoustics CST-1's out the wazoo.

Syrah

« Reply #30 on: 15 Jun 2016, 07:55 pm »
Do you still have the matching center channel?  Can it be turned into a pair like the N3S?

Danny Richie

« Reply #31 on: 15 Jun 2016, 08:18 pm »
Do you still have the matching center channel?  Can it be turned into a pair like the N3S?

I do not have any center channels left.

Danny Richie

« Reply #32 on: 12 Jul 2016, 02:31 pm »
Hey guys, I still have most of these demo speakers available. I need to make some deals and give these speakers some good homes. There might be a little room to haggle too.

Danny Richie

« Reply #33 on: 27 Jul 2016, 04:28 pm »
I am re-posting this one.

To ship this pair I still need to mount the servo subs in the lower section, mount the crossover, wire it all up, mount the amps in the amp boxes, etc. Plus I will have to box and create them and that in itself is a days work.

Guys, I just don't have time for all of that right now. I'm still trying to facilitate our move to the new location.

So anyone willing to come by and pick these up and do the assembly work themselves will be rewarded with a generous discount to the already low price.

Pick them up here and you can have them for $2,100. 

I have a pair of V-1's. These were the original of the open baffle designs with servo subs that started the open baffle and servo control designs. These use a P-Audio co-axial driver and dual servo subs. They had been on perpetual loan to Gary Dodd for a while and Jon Parkhurst built him some really nice cabinets for them, but the parts were never completely transferred to the new cabinets. One cabinet has a little ding on the bottom that took place in shipping. All else looks great though. $2,500 for them complete. The frames for the grills are while because they weer going to get white grill cloth.

Not seen the pictures are some really nice looking dark grey bases.

EHill

« Reply #34 on: 28 Dec 2019, 02:34 am »
Hi Danny,

I'm brand new to the forum and I'm also fairly new to home audio.

I was interested in purchasing a pre made X-Voice your selling.

Question could I use the X-LS Encore for my left and right mains and a X-Voice as my center channel?

I don't have the room for the big X-Statiks. From what I've read on the Statiks since they are open baffled they need to be pulled out 3' from the wall. My wife not going to go for that in our music / movie room.

Our music / movie room is 14x13

I really like the look of the X-Voice plus with the additional of it's already built it's a great deal.

I'm sure the X-Voice may over power the Encores but I was thinking I can always adjust the output level on my Pioneer receiver and turn the Encores up and bring down the X-Voice if needed.

Plus with the X-Voice matching tweeters and woofers I'm thinking it would sound great but who am I to know.

Let me know what you think.
I'd be happy for anyone to chime in and give me some advice.

Many thanks...

I still have a lot of X-Voce center channels left in stock. These are outstanding center channel speakers with an open baffle MTM center section. They have a very transparent mid-range, great dynamics, 8 ohm load, and 91db sensitivity. And they look great.

These are the finishes that I have left in stock.

Diamond Moho finish:

Here is Diamond Moho Natural.

This one is Diamond Cherry Rosa.

And here is one in Satin Moho Rosa.

Okay now here is the deal.

Any of the X-Voce speakers in any finish for $250 plus shipping

Danny Richie

« Reply #35 on: 28 Dec 2019, 01:57 pm »
Hi Danny,

I'm brand new to the forum and I'm also fairly new to home audio.

I was interested in purchasing a pre made X-Voice your selling.

Question could I use the X-LS Encore for my left and right mains and a X-Voice as my center channel?

I don't have the room for the big X-Statiks. From what I've read on the Statiks since they are open baffled they need to be pulled out 3' from the wall. My wife not going to go for that in our music / movie room.

Our music / movie room is 14x13

I really like the look of the X-Voice plus with the additional of it's already built it's a great deal.

I'm sure the X-Voice may over power the Encores but I was thinking I can always adjust the output level on my Pioneer receiver and turn the Encores up and bring down the X-Voice if needed.

Plus with the X-Voice matching tweeters and woofers I'm thinking it would sound great but who am I to know.

Let me know what you think.
I'd be happy for anyone to chime in and give me some advice.

Many thanks...

The X-LS Encores will match them very well.

EHill

« Reply #36 on: 28 Dec 2019, 02:39 pm »

If you have any pre built X-LS Encores that color match to the X-Voice I'd be happy to purchase those also.

Many thanks for the reply.

The X-LS Encores will match them very well.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2019, 09:44 pm by EHill »

EHill

« Reply #37 on: 28 Dec 2019, 02:45 pm »
Thank you.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2019, 09:44 pm by EHill »

Rusty Tac

« Reply #38 on: 28 Sep 2020, 09:40 am »
Are you still looking to purchase X-LS Encores?  I recently finished a pair in Walnut I considering selling.