Speaker plans

tosob

Speaker plans
« on: 23 Oct 2017, 09:34 pm »
Is there one spot where you can find all the plans for all the different speakers I've been reading about.  I can find some on the gr web site but not all of them.  I cannot find anything on the x-octica , w subs, just to name a couple.

Marty

Danny Richie

Re: Speaker plans
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2017, 10:16 pm »
Is there one spot where you can find all the plans for all the different speakers I've been reading about.  I can find some on the gr web site but not all of them.  I cannot find anything on the x-octica , w subs, just to name a couple.

Marty

Cabinet plans are at the bottom of every page.

Plans for the sub-woofer cabinets are at the bottom of the page for that driver.

Oscillate

« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2017, 11:39 am »
There is no one spot, per se, to locate all the enclosure plans. As Danny stated, any of the kits & drivers
on the GR Research website will have those on the webpage itself. However he has not had time to post
all the kits GR Research offers yet. Some kits you have to know enough to call him for. Other kits
require a cnc milled wave guide for the tweeter in the baffle ...and are only offered as flat-packs by some
of the members of this forum. Hope this helps some.

dlynch34

« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2017, 02:02 pm »
They are no longer offering the Super-v as  kit or selling them I assume?

WC

« Reply #4 on: 25 Oct 2017, 02:11 pm »

no longer offered, due to the coaxial drivers no longer being available.

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 25 Oct 2017, 04:28 pm »

What WC said.

That is why they got moved to our Archives section.

We will be updating the website before the end of the year and adding a Sub-woofer kit page and quite a few new kits. It looks like I might even be able to re-release the Wedgie.  :thumb:

tosob

« Reply #6 on: 30 Oct 2017, 09:23 pm »
peter,

I cannot send a message to you. thanks for the offer and please send me the plans.

Marty

Danny Richie

« Reply #7 on: 31 Oct 2017, 03:33 pm »
Jay, put a list together here:   http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=153434.0