New monoblock product??

studley

New monoblock product??
« on: 23 Mar 2006, 11:54 am »
Curt
Norh are saying that their new L3 power amps will be available soon.  Is this another joint venture?

If so, can you give us the low down and when they will be available from you, price etc.
thanks

guest1632

Re: New monoblock product??
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2006, 08:15 am »
Curt
Norh are saying that their new L3 power amps will be available soon.  Is this another joint venture?

If so, can you give us the low down and when they will be available from you, price etc.
thanks
I have emailed Mike, and this unit about to be in production as far as I know has nothing to do with Curt. Hey Curt, better get them new amps out there soon!

Ray

Curt

« Reply #2 on: 25 Jul 2006, 07:11 pm »
Curt
Norh are saying that their new L3 power amps will be available soon.  Is this another joint venture?

thanks

Just to clear some old fog: IRD never really had a "Joint Venture" with nOrh. The MB-100 was always a 100% IRD design/product.

We sold nOrh some MB-100s a long time ago with their LeAmp logo screened on the front but IRD doesn't OEM or "Private Label" (as it's sometimes called) products anymore.

IRD has not been involved with any nOrh Loudspeaker products since then. I know nothing about the nOrh L3 amplifier.

Muente

« Reply #3 on: 7 Aug 2006, 02:43 am »
But Norh's Le Amp came before MB 100 was sold under IRD logo.

guest1632

« Reply #4 on: 12 Aug 2006, 03:15 am »
But Norh's Le Amp came before MB 100 was sold under IRD logo.

That's right. Curt was doing an OEM with Norh. It was always his design. He just put the Norh logo on the faceplate. He, Curt, also helped to fix the previous ampss of Norh when Warner bailed. If memory serves me right, he also did some work on the latter ACA preamps. So that's that.

Ray Bronk

Muente

« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2006, 01:43 pm »
Maybe, instead of discussing who putted which logo on who's design, we should know when Curt will introduce his long announced new products. If he did not give up, he is late. Curt....?