What Do You Like More, or as much as, the Rogers EHF200MKII?

DHartwick

INTRODUCTION:
Hello, I landed at this site because I saw that at least one member has the Rogers EHF200MKII integrated amplifier. I wanted to ask a question of that member by responding to a thread about this amp on this site that I found through Google. I logged in and searched for the thread but a message says I can't search.

I saw that the site wants me to do things. Hmm, maybe if I do them I can use the search field. So, I've been doing these things in the hopes of being able to participate in the thread about the EHF200MKII that I first found and maybe in some other discussions. First, I complied with the request to create an industry intro, as I'm an audio and home theater dealer. I'm here now complying with the request to introduce myself, for which I followed a link.  Though, the link landed me here where the top of my screen asks me to start a new topic, not to introduce myself.

MORE INTRODUCTION:
I'm always interested in getting turned on to gear that costs around the same money as what I already own but that I like better. This is the process I've been following for 40 years. This is one way I've managed to keep my customers happy with my equipment recommendations.  The equipment I recommend has been well-vetted.

NEW TOPIC:
What have you heard that you like as much or better than the Rogers High Fidelity EHF200MKII and what does it cost?

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Welcome aboard DHartwick :thumb:

Wind Chaser

Not familiar with that amp - but welcome to Audio Circle!  :D